ESP 7 String Partscaster

Deniz

Reaction score
Hi this is my handmade ESP 7 String. Actually the head part is original ESP, others are made here in Turkey and combined. I think the body is an original design. The neck pickups i used in this video is EMG 707.

It is played through a Blackstar HT-1 and miced in a Grossmann SG-Box iso cab with an SM57.

I hope you enjoy it.

Cbutler

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
i want to see more of the guitar! looks beautiful! youre playing is (no offense) super basic and i never got a good look at the guitar though... pics?

Deniz

Reaction score
Hi,

I will take the pictures and attach soon :) hopefully tomorrow I will have the time

Krymson86

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Looks like it could be a refinned f207 or maybe an esp japan version with that unique inlay. Wherever the body was made it's definitely based on the f207 or forest shape. What makes me wonder if its a refin though is it appears to jave the same layout and pups as the old forest models. Either way cool guitar

Blood Tempest

Eschaton Mémoire
Contributor
Reaction score
Thought I recognized that inlay. I'm guessing that its a refinish job with a floyd added? Unless there was a special run with floyds?

ESP_F-STD_S7_BKS.jpg

f-std7_10.jpg

HeHasTheJazzHands

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
^I came in here just to say the same thing! :lol: I was watching some Trollfest videos and saw them using a guitar with a similar inlay.

Deniz

Reaction score
Thanks a lot! I am glad you enjoyed both the guitar and the riffs :)

jonsick

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
The guitar in the Trollfest video was actually on sale from Thomann.

The day I went to buy it, it had been sold already and Thomann told me I would have to custom shop to get another one.

Then later I see it in the Trollfest video. I wonder if he snagged it before me?

Either way, I've seen Trollfest a few times now and they are simply awesome band! Kapten Kaos is a great album and the musicianship is second to none!

Deniz

Reaction score
Hello guys!

After a while I shot a new vid with the ESP. This time its a full song with vocals and a parody of Satisfaction. We shot the manly version video. What do you think of the sound and the 7 Stinrg? :hbang: