ESP 2021 New Models

Discussion in 'Sevenstring Guitars' started by Rotatous, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Zhysick

Zhysick SS.org Regular

Single bridge humbucker is the way to go. 2021 is the year to see the light... oh, well, all of them are black so...

2. feraledge

feraledge Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?

I wish they would do a modern metal series that is entirely the same guitars and all, but sea foam finish and baked maple boards.

Dineley, JimF, sirbuh and 9 others like this.
  3. Zhysick

Zhysick SS.org Regular

Well, if they do that I would become a loyal LTD player forever. I love my EX-100 but today I play this and that BUT if they do an M-1 in sea foam green with a full baked maple neck... oh shit.... specially because if they do it I will buy the M1 first, then the Viper, then the Arrow, then the Snapper... fuck.

4. Seabeast2000

Seabeast2000 Tropospheric Holocenian Contributor

Side question, is shipping a challenge for you out there on the archipelago?

Zhysick likes this.
  5. possumkiller

possumkiller Square Dance Caller

Roasted maple neck through body?

feraledge likes this.
  6. feraledge

Either roasted maple neck through body or bolt on.
    And toss in a Snapper with a parchment pickguard.

sirbuh, Millul and Zhysick like this.
  7. possumkiller

possumkiller Square Dance Caller

Snapper with roasted maple neck, pastel colors, parchment pickguard, non-locking trem, hss or hsh, locking tuners? Just buy one of those Ibanez Arizona models.

teqnick likes this.
  8. Seabeast2000

This sounds like a jackson..... I mean a charvel dk25 2pt.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2020
    XPT707FX likes this.
  9. feraledge

If it was a custom it'd be a Jackson DK23 2pt.

10. Zhysick

Zhysick SS.org Regular

Where are you from? And is not a challenge as long as you order from outside Spain... ha, hahaha, hahahahah, haha, haha... yeah, not funny at all. It's cheaper and faster and only good things buying from Germany, England or whatever but as soon as you try to buy something from mainland Spain you are fucked with customs, delays or, what's most common at all, "the sentence": we don't ship to the Canary Islands. That's when you point out that they say in the webpage that they are selling to WHOLE SPAIN but then that doesn't include Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla, so, looks like sometimes Spain is just Baleares and mainland...

Sorry for the rant, but you asked! :lol:

rowsi, Millul and Seabeast2000 like this.
  11. Zhysick

Zhysick SS.org Regular

:lol::lol: That's still funny to everyone BUT for the guy that ordered that guitar...

teqnick and feraledge like this.
  12. Mathemagician

Mathemagician SS.org Regular

Holding off on a black metal 7b, hoping someone’s sig/ one of the regular models is basically that but with a neck pickup. Otherwise it’s making a really good case to be mine.

setsuna7 likes this.
  13. Seabeast2000

Hey, interesting to know. Thanks.
    I'm in the U.S.

14. Zhysick

Zhysick SS.org Regular

Hmm... interesting. Normally people from outside Spain don't know where the canary islands are and I have just "Tenerife" in my profile so, unless you looked for it because you didn't know what place was that, it's interesting that you know this place... cool anyway

15. Forkface

Forkface Feast on this.

being completely honest, i didnt know where Tenerife was (i knew it was a place and it existed though), until Sheeran release the Tenerife Sea song. Guess it prompted me to google it at some point.
    i figure a lot of people anded up on the same boat and the song brought tenerife to a more common knowledge ground.

Or, people are actually educated and i am a geographical imbecile. either/or.

16. MaxOfMetal

MaxOfMetal Likes trem wankery. Super Moderator

Continuing the off topic, just about anyone in emergency or abatement services knows about Tenerife due to the terrible avaiation disaster there in the 70's.

It's a model in poor communication, making assumptions, and command structure.

When I became a volunteer firefighter about 25 years ago that was one of the case studies they really pushed. Same when I moved on to Clean Harbours, and back a month ago when recertification for HazMat technician they still went into it.

Sorry for the additional OT, just something that doesn't come up. :lol:

JimF, Zhysick and BigViolin like this.
  17. HeHasTheJazzHands

HeHasTheJazzHands SS.org Regular

18. Bodes

Bodes SS.org Regular

I don't need a new guitar, but if they release the double arrow with the same specs, including colour as the arrow 1000.... *drools*

Maybe the Mille Petrozza sig doesn't sell that well to make it a non-sig version. Cause we all know, Mille is all about black, black and nothing but black, so a red Mille is off the cards.

19. Zhysick

Zhysick SS.org Regular

Oh... there's a Sheeran song called Tenerife Sea... OK, now I understand! (I googled it a bit and I saw it's from 2014 and I just got to know it today... I guess the song is more famous outside Tenerife :lol:)

No, you are not a geographical imbecile for not knowing where Tenerife is because it's a fucking tiny island in the middle of the atlantic ocean like dozens more so... "just one more". There are lots of them but I guess I "should" thank the little giinger to "put us on the map"... well, ok :lol:

JimF and Hollowway like this.
  20. Zhysick

Zhysick SS.org Regular

Oh yes, that's the worst aviation disaster ever, but "normal" people are not into that type of things... You could be surprised how many people that live here and were born here, and rised, and everything here don't know a thing about it. I live pretty close to that airport and the father of my ex was a firefighter and went there when happened... I have heard really hard things about it. But in the 70s the comms weren't as good as are today and believe me, the fog there is fucking thick like it's hard to walk in a straight line...

It makes me feel good to know that this disaster is being studied anywhere because here in this place the politicians try to keep it in the shadows