Emojis of the forum

Kaura

matching headstock fetishist
Reaction score
I'm still salty that this :cool: replaced the old 'cool' emoji. It was much more fitting. :noplease:

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
I think most of these would work when viewed in any modern browser: ✌✔ etc.
I can see them. They don't look "good" but I can see them. I guess it's the same as what the emoji situation used to be on cell phones where each brand had their own implementation and you couldn't trust that the receiving end would see the same thing.

Edit: Maybe not? I tried to add some too and it just stripped them right out of the post.

Soopahmahn

Tu ne cede malis
Reaction score
In the old days, we had entire threads, multiple pages, of only that emoji. Thanks, Adminbot, wherever you may be. (EDIT- looks like Adminibot was partially dismantled, none of his old posts are searchable anymore)

Mr. Test likes your post.

:squint:

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Compared to other forums I use, the emoji section here is a fucking mess honestly... Not arranged by emotion or anything at all? Wtf?

I would use them if they had any semblance of organization instead of looking like an 8 year old put it together. (no offense to 8 year olds)

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
Compared to other forums I use, the emoji section here is a fucking mess honestly... Not arranged by emotion or anything at all? Wtf?

I would use them if they had any semblance of organization instead of looking like an 8 year old put it together. (no offense to 8 year olds)

I'm sure the old Administrator who ran this forum for years out of his own pocket in his spare time would be devastated to hear you say that.

playstopause

Contributor
Reaction score

If only there was an emoji properly arranged to express the emotion you are feeling at the moment... Right?

Crungy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
My post came off pretty salty. I enjoy this forum quite a bit but the emoji aspect of it (a very small part of the experience) is really not good.

Is emoji sorting/organizing difficult to do on this forum software? Honest question, I have no clue!

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
It would probably take an active admin to actually do something about the situation, which from my understanding you guys no longer have.

Honestly, do you guys actually use emojis that much? I mean, I maybe use :lol: on a regular basis, but others are just used as a joke, essentially a meme. Has this place devolved that much that people need to insert emojis into everything? Maybe I'm just old or something now, but seems like you guys just want to text back and forth emojis like a bunch of teens or something.

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
It would probably take an active admin to actually do something about the situation, which from my understanding you guys no longer have.

Honestly, do you guys actually use emojis that much? I mean, I maybe use :lol: on a regular basis, but others are just used as a joke, essentially a meme. Has this place devolved that much that people need to insert emojis into everything? Maybe I'm just old or something now, but seems like you guys just want to text back and forth emojis like a bunch of teens or something.
:squint: