FS EMG bundle lot - 81, 85, 60, Afterburner, Pots, etc.

Discussion in 'Gear For Sale / Trade/ Wanted' started by Suho, Apr 27, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Suho

Suho Guitar Guardian Contributor

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
    I already sold the guitar these were for, so I'm left with a whole bunch of parts that I don't need/can't use. There are: an EMG 85, EMG 81, and EMG 60 active humbucker, each with the solderless quick-connect system so you can put two in your guitar and pretty easily swap one out for a different sound. At least that was what I was planning. Also includes the pickup buss, a three way toggle switch (SG/Les Paul style), two single pots, one concentric Volume/Tone pot, an Afterburner boost pot, and a whole lot of different and extra wires, along with some output jacks and battery clips. There are a few extra wires that aren't actually EMG branded that I used without a problem. There are also a bunch of the older quick-connects that were only about half-solderless. Take them all and use what you like. I'm not interested in parting this out.
    Everything is sold as used as-is. Price includes shipping in the ConUS. Please ask any questions if you have them.
    Modifications (if any): None.
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): None.
    Location (City,State or City,Country): Albany, NY, USA
    International OK? : For extra shipping.
    Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM Here.
    References (eBay or other forum userid): I have a number of good deals done here, including buying, selling and trading. Also, been on ebay for almost two decades as suho99, with 100% feedback.
    Price: $160
    Pics are viewable in my ebay listing: http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5338014327&icep_item=303137040486

2. Suho

Suho Guitar Guardian Contributor

Sold.