Eden Circus

Dropsonic

Black Hole Refugee
Reaction score
So Eden Circus just released their album "Marula" within the last few days.

I've been groovin' on this shizzle, and I'm getting some strong Tool/Karnivool'ish vibes, with a sprinkle of some Porcupine Tree. I honestly haven't been this excited about an album since Karnivool released Sound Awake.

One of their songs is available on youtube as a studio playthrough, whilst there rest can be found on spotify/itunes.

Check 'em out!

Anyone else excited as .... for these guys?

JoeuJGM

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Same here, to me it's almost a cross between Tool and Deftones. I'm really digging it so far. They're definitely up there as one of the best bands to come onto the scene recently along with Humality for me. I'm gonna be jamming this for quite awhile i think :metal:

Niilz

Niilz
Reaction score
...jamtracks - yeah man - that's a good idea... It's quiet funny to play along with this stuff is it?:hbang::shred::lol:

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
The album sounds awesome. My only complaint was stated already, I also wish the singer would push his voice a little more. It is varied a bit on the album, but could use a little bit more.

chevymeister

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I didn't like the bands other than Deftones that they said they sound like... Checked em out anyway... and...

This albums been on repeat all day. This album is un....ingreal.

Niilz

Niilz
Reaction score
Any plans of touring Europe in the nearest future, Nils? I'm anxious as .... to see you guys live!

...well, we just did a short tour through Poland and came back four days ago.
Denmark is not planned so far, but c'mon - I mean, we're from Hamburg and so it should not be a big deal to play in southern Denmark for us. :metal: Do you have recommendations for clubs/cities in your homeland?

Felvin

Friesian Hamburger
Reaction score
Great Album. Listening to it all day.

Ach, und die Seymour Duncans die du mir neulich empfohlen und verkauft hast sind auch super. Danke! ;)

Asrial

Whisper into nose
Reaction score
Denmark is not planned so far, but c'mon - I mean, we're from Hamburg and so it should not be a big deal to play in southern Denmark for us. :metal: Do you have recommendations for clubs/cities in your homeland?

Oh, please come to Copenhagen at least! There's not much going on on the lesser isles, but Odense, Århus and Copenhagen are good places to go!
Local "southern" cities would include Esbjerg, Vejle, Slagelse and Ringsted.
But Copenhagen first, then you can take Sweden and Norway too. :)

Dropsonic

Black Hole Refugee
Reaction score

I'd say Voxhall in Århus would be the closest decent venue for you guys to play in! Besides that, theres Posten in Odense, and tons of smaller venues ( Vega, Pumpehuset ) in Copenhagen.
I have family in Hamburg though, so if you guys play any shows in your hometown, I'll definitely show up!

Also, holy shit!

Niilz

Niilz
Reaction score
I have family in Hamburg though, so if you guys play any shows in your hometown, I'll definitely show up!

Also, holy shit!

:yesway:

Our next show in Hamburg will be right before x-mas. December 23th 2014 - as a headliner of a small local indoor Metal-Festival. That might not be the best possibility in your case, since it is so close to christmas and I'd rather expect you in your homeland during this time of the year(?).

But anyway - i'll try to get the contacts of the clubs in Denmark an then let's see if we can make a small tour in early 2015 maybe. :shred:

Thank you for your help and for your kind words!!! :D