Ed Roman...deceased???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadyDavey

7ibrarian
Reaction score
I don't think anyone will deny his methods and practices were questionable but I don't really think this forum needs a thread where he's denigrated. Or perhaps rather another thread....

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
Jesus guys, a life is a life.

If it's true, condolences to his friends and family.

I can't understand the joy at this man's passing. He had atrocious business practices, and low moral standards, but also friends and family who will mourn his loss that have no fault of his actions. :2c:

I don't think anyone will deny his methods and practices were questionable but I don't really think this forum needs a thread where he's denigrated. Or perhaps rather another thread....

All those things. He might have been one of the biggest fucking assholes this Earth has ever seen... But I still feel a little respect should be shown. Wishing death upon anyone is really a grim thought... Condolences to his family and friends.

AK DRAGON

Guitar Popcicle
Reaction score
Well lets hope that his business improves its practices or goes out of business permanently

My condolences to the family though I won't miss his shady shrewd business practices

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
Maybe some sweet "new builders" will come out of this. He had some skilled folks working for him it seems.

Sunlit Omega

Chaos Engineer
Contributor
Reaction score
Ed Roman dead. I can't really say I feel sympathy for him, he was just another asshole that seems to have met his death sooner than the rest of us. Life's short, best not to be an asshat. :yesway:

ArrowHead

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Wow, respect for the dead is just a thing of the past.

Some of these posts disgust me.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
Wow, respect for the dead is just a thing of the past.

Some of these posts disgust me.

Did you respect him when he was alive? What has he achieved in death to change that? The only difference is that he's not around. :2c:

Sounds mean but it's the reality of the situation. If someone didn't like me I think I'd be more irritated (assuming I were consciously aware of things after death) to see them speak well of me when they don't mean it. :shrug:

Jacobine

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Can anyone fill me in on why noone likes this man or who he is and all this jive?
(shamefully posted and i feel like an idiot)

Sunlit Omega

Chaos Engineer
Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited:

Fred the Shred

Shrederick
Reaction score
It's not about saying nice things, which is downright hypocritical considering he was well known for his terrible business practices and slanderous discourse regarding other manufacturers, as well as the numerous ripoffs. From saying this to rejoicing at his passing, which solves nothing, it's a looooooong way.

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
The guy died, leave him alone now; some of you are really being small and petty.

No smaller and/or more petty than when he was alive and we had a million threads bashing him. They really should lock this soon, though.

CapinCripes

Trem Snob
Reaction score
that is quite unfortunate, i was not a fan of his business practices but in the end he was a human being and as such he should be not praised but at least respected when he dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.