Dustin's Dojo on America's Got Talent

Discussion in 'Movies, Books, TV & Media' started by Hollowway, May 30, 2014.

1. Hollowway

Hollowway Extended Ranger

Did you guys see this act? By far the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. The girl judges totally didn't get it, once again proving my Masters Thesis: Girls don't understand comedy.

If you haven't seen it, youtube it. If you have, tell me I'm not crazy for loving it!

2. MikeyLawless

MikeyLawless SS.org Regular

Haha! Absolutely hilarious. Those chicks kinda pissed me off...maybe some cheap sex jokes wouldve go their vote. :lol:

3. downburst82

downburst82 SS.org Regular

That is almost exactly like skit be and my friend did at scout camp when I was 12...its actually kinda crazy. We did like a 3 stooges mocking a karate presentation thing. We did the board breaking (with the big laugh being me missing and him just breaking it on his knee), we did breaking a record for high kicks and we did the throwing salt!!(which got us in trouble) Pretty much the only difference was my friend wasn't dressed up weirdly.

So while this was funny...I wasn't really impressed. It was kind of just a couple of guys being silly (which is fine).

4. Hollowway

Hollowway Extended Ranger

Yeah, what's with girls and cheap sex jokes? I feel like every woman comedian relies on those to get laughs, and can't do any other type of comedy.

And yeah, I'm not sure this was the most original thing in the world, but to me it was like the first Johnny Knoxville sketch. I can see these guys doing so much with this sort of thing in the future. I doubt they'll win the competition, but I can totally see them on their own MTV show.