Drummer with home recording capabilities

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I’m looking for a metal drummer to help me with three simple tracks. Not just looking for a simple rock beat. I’m looking for someone with a home recording setup and more than likely a kit that is bigger then a five piece kit. All the extra fills and the drum bear switching up on the riff to make it metal. This would really help me I have threee simple songs for now. One of them is a slow song that’s gonna have some synth stuff in it. One is just a jam traxk that gets all the heads bobbin and the other is the chicken slaughter song kill necromancers it’s called are we gonna die. The other manipulate the sanctity and the slow one is called in space. I got someone to mix it and can do bass vocals and guitar here… I just need something to call
My own.

Help me obi wan me obi

You are my only hope

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

I feel like this video shows that I have a little more of a skill level then the songs I want drums on, however writing with drum loops has kind had me in a wierd spot I’m used to writing with a drummer and or bringing riffs made up at home to a drummer. This was almost 15 years ago and that guy moved to Austin and lost his kit came back home and he was hippie when he came back or some kind of wierdo them people down here changed him well he just place on little five piece drum kits and bearly hits the drums like some kind of pansy… I want some metal drums. These are simple songs but they will do the trick I promise