Does Nolly work for BKP?

Discussion in 'Pickups, Electronics & General Tech' started by Matx, Nov 23, 2014.

1. Matx

Matx Ninja

OK, first off: No insinuation or offense intended. I'm simply curious if Adam Nolly Getgood is professionally affiliated with BKP. If this is none of my business, lock it up or whatever. I noticed a familiar face when looking at magnet swap videos. Feel free to chime in, Nolly. (big fan btw)

Check this out and correct me if I'm looking too far into things.

"Hi, and welcome back to another in a series of Bare Knuckle tutorials, dealing with some of the more commonly asked questions and topics about our pickups and the options we offer." - Nolly [right?]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2kvQkpz5sM

Last edited: Nov 23, 2014
  2. leonardo7

leonardo7 Banned

The way I see it there is absolutely no shame or offense involved if asking if anyone works for a company. I dont know if he still does to the same degree that he was at some point, but as far as I know it based on what Ive seen, he seemingly was working in the area of promotions for Daemoness and BKP and sure did a fantastic job for both companies.

Matx likes this.
  3. technomancer

technomancer Gearus Pimptasticus Super Moderator

Yep he never made any secret of it. He recorded all the BKP clips on their site and did a bunch of BKP videos. Not sure if he's still working for them or not but he definitely was at one time.

Matx likes this.
  4. Matx

Matx Ninja

I really like a lot of clips I've seen from him+bkp. Dude knows his quality pickups. Thanks for answering my curiosity.