FS Dimarzio Ionizer 8 string set + Elysian Trident II 7 string set

Discussion in 'Gear For Sale / Trade/ Wanted' started by nateispro, Aug 26, 2019.

1. nateispro

nateispro SS.org Regular

Modifications (if any): None
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): None
    Location (City,State or City,Country): St. George, UT
    International OK? : No
    Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM
    References: Reverb (nateispro), Reddit (Alivebydesign), GuitarGearForum (nateispro)
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $120 for the Elysian Set and $130 for the Ionizer Set, Shipped and insured in the lower 48.

I got these Ionizer 8's in a Kiesel DC800 and they just werent for me. Theyre great pickups with a ton of lead left. Theyre amazing for cleans and complex chords under gain. They are fairly tame and polite sounding pickups i think. I have no original box or paperwork. They'll ship USPS fully insured!

I bought these Elysians to demo against my Instrumental Pickups SFTY3 and it just barely won out over these. I prefer a more treble based pickup and these are super full range and dynamic! Huge bass response with a nice full mid range and treble. The bridge lead is short but I was able to install it in my RGD with no issue! These are the custom order Elysian pickups and not the more budget oriented haydes line.