Dean RC7X Review

J0NNYBRAV0

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Some may have already seen this, but I figured I would post it somewhere on this site. I'm all about helping people out when info on certain guitars is scarce. I posted a review of the Schecter Loomis Signature guitar back when noone had it and alot of people seemed to like it.

It seems like people aren't too kind towards Dean guitars on this site but I'm very impressed with this guitar, aside from the small-ish frets that some people have already pointed out.

Part 1 is the main overview with my opinions, Part 2 is a sound demo. Enjoy:

Part 1 -

Part 2 -

forevermore

Reaction score
Sweet guitar, sweet playing, and a sweet review. I also like some of your originals on your channel.

Cheers.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
Thanks for the review. Well done. And killer choice of a user name - that's awesome!

Metalus

JP BFR Whore
Reaction score
Hey man good review :yesway:. Thanks alot for posting this up. Im definitely considering this guitar more and more now. I need another 7 and this one is near the top of my list. One of the things that bother me is the fact that the body is Alder. Guess wouldnt matter as much since id probably swap out the EMG's for Blackouts.

asphyx123

LRRG
Reaction score
Damn I didn't know you were on this board. I remember watching lots of Nevermore and Loomis covers by you some while ago. Great playing and thanks for posting this comprehensive review. This guitar is obviously in the right hands.

Keep on rocking!:hbang: :shred: