David Ellefson's been a naughty boy

Discussion in 'General Music Discussion' started by Dooky, May 10, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wuuthrad

Wuuthrad SS.org Regular

I fully condone any and all consensual sexual activity, after all what you do in your house is really none of my business, or anyone else's!

Wouldn't the world be a better place if everyone enjoyed sex more, and stopped condemning the sexual activity of others?

mpexus, AxeHappy, zappatton2 and 5 others like this.
  2. BenjaminW

BenjaminW SS.org Regular

giggity giggity giggity giggity goo
    scyfn4yb1ff41.jpg

c7spheres, Ralyks and Wuuthrad like this.
  3. Chokey Chicken

Chokey Chicken mouth breather

Really, the only moral shortcomings here would be if his wife would be cool with it. She very well could be, in which case there's 100% nothing to even talk about. Cheating, which this definitely could be realistically considered, is shitty for someone who's looking for an exclusive relationship. If you wanna play the field, that's cool, but don't rope someone around who has different moral/sexual goals than you.

Of course, that means none of this is our business. The second it came out that she was of age and instigated it, it's a non-issue beyond the fact that she (possibly illegally) recorded it without his knowledge and shared it. (and even here assumptions are being made.)

4. Dooky

Dooky SS.org Regular

I highly doubt his wife would be cool with him burping the worm over internet cam with a young lady. If not for just the fact of what has just happened. I know Boomers aren't totally up with technology. But he must've had some idea that it could be at least screen captured. Pretty embarrassing stuff all round.
    I imagine Mustaine is pretty pissed off about it too. I think that's were the main fall out will be for Ellefson. I feel bad for him. All because he got horny and couldn't keep his disco stick in his pants.

5. Spaced Out Ace

Spaced Out Ace 0 0 1 0 0 6 5 0 3\

Mustaine will likely cave if the label or his manager / agent tell him to drop Ellefson.

6. diagrammatiks

diagrammatiks SS.org Regular

We get it Karen.

mike1033 and vilk like this.
  7. DrakkarTyrannis

DrakkarTyrannis

I'm really not trying to sound mean..but dude you need to get a life.

You have spent more time with this dude's dick on your mind than the girl he was messaging. Let it go.

Find a hobby or something so that things like this don't occupy so much of your time.

8. Dooky

Dooky SS.org Regular

Well, not gonna lie... that's kinda hurtful. You've given me a lot to think about...

works0fheart likes this.
  9. Wuuthrad

Wuuthrad SS.org Regular

:cond:

Wrap your head round these gems written nearly 100 years ago in “Gay Paris” by one of America’s Greatest Literary Geniuses

(thank me later) :nutkick:

A good meal, a good talk, a good fuck--what better way to pass the day...

How wonderful to put one's cunt to work and use one’s brains for pleasure!

Better a good venereal disease than a moribund peace and quiet!

c7spheres and DrakkarTyrannis like this.
  10. Dooky

Dooky SS.org Regular

Wot?

TedEH likes this.
  11. nightlight

nightlight SS.org Regular

Poor Ellefson. His life may just be about to implode. He has a wife and family. They will ask questions about what else he has been doing.

c7spheres likes this.
  12. brector

brector SS.org Regular

He is super out of touch with tech. He thought tab books were produced by running music through a computer and it pops the tabs out...

vilk likes this.
  13. nightflameauto

nightflameauto SS.org Regular

That last one is a keeper!

Wuuthrad likes this.
  14. Dumple Stilzkin

Dumple Stilzkin SS.org Regular

That’s harsh man. Maybe take the time to understand why you feel the need to be so judgemental and mean to someone on an internet forum. Might I suggest masturbation as a hobby? There’s a way to say things to people without making them feel like a piece of garbage. It’s a skill worth looking into.

aesthyrian, SpaceDock and TedEH like this.
  15. DrakkarTyrannis

DrakkarTyrannis

Masturbation is what got us all into this mess in the first place

Edika, p0ke, Wuuthrad and 2 others like this.
  16. Wc707

Wc707 SS.org Regular

But he pulled his shirt up

Edika, Wuuthrad, død and 1 other person like this.
  17. c7spheres

c7spheres GuitArtist

- I agree. As much as it may make some people cringe, he's techincally the victim here (aside from his family, potentially).
    - This entire encounter was supposed to be private. He should look into his legal options, imo. Both for him and his family, and also the band for any damages to his career.

- Wanking on a webcam does not make it your fault if someone records you and distributes it to the masses. That's a form of sexual assault, imo. - It's forcing someone into a public spotlight during a sex act. Against their will.
    - Just because it's on the internet does not mean no reasonable expectation of privacy.
    - Afaik, this was not a in a public internet space.

- This person who shared/recorded this should be charged with something. It's a sexual violation and a form of sexual assault. They violated him in a sexual way and potentially violated his wife and kids sexually, too, by forcing their sexual encounter to be displayed publicly and shared thousands of times. They've even sexually violated all of us at this point because now (because of them) we have knowledge of this. Every time the word MegaDeth comes up this shit has to be talked about now. Every time his kids classmates find out who they are they gotta hear about it now. This person who shared this has done a lot of ongoing damage.

- This is the problem with the internet. You go on a guitar forum and someone forces a cock in your face.
    - If this happened in public they'd be arrested, but because it's in public but not in person it's suddenly ok?

- Whomever shared this should be charged with a crime, imo. Yes, he made bad decisions that are immoral etc but he did not break the law. The other person likely did break the law in some way. I really hope he persue's legal action. These people that secretly record things or stir up problems like this need to see there's consequences to their actions so they don't keep doiing it. I'm sure Dave's gonnna be extra careful next time (if he) does this again.

18. død

død SS.org Regular

Him pulling that move when he knew someone’s watching is the biggest crime here, tbh.

19. Wuuthrad

Wuuthrad SS.org Regular

Exactly- he was exploited! Thanks for this angle, I’m somewhat ashamed I had overlooked it having been distracted with all this Moral Turpitude nonsense, mostly thanks to Dooky!

I mean no thanks @Dooky! “Morality” isn't an absolute!

20. Wuuthrad

Wuuthrad SS.org Regular

Wut cant you read through the tears?

Please...

:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.