Current BC Rich Thread

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
Idk. In Poland I live in a nice city. But I'm originally from the shittiest shithole Alabama part of Florida.
:D hahahaah yeah, they've got these all over the American south. Man we have a lot of Expats on this site dont we?

TornAnus

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
My pre-order for the prophecy got refunded through Chondro Guitars. These guitars will never be seen and I chalk it up as another failure of BC Rich.

jonsick

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
It's a real shame it's gone this way. I've been in the presence of two of their guitars now and really they're actually really good instruments.

I just cancelled my order after it got put back to May '22. I'll reorder it if there comes a time it may ever come back into stock. But BC Rich aren't the only company facing these issues. I have an E-II on order too which is constantly being moved back. But given it's gone up in price by a few hundred quid since I ordered it, I figure I may as well let it sit.

tedtan

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Yeah, everyone’s supply chain seems to be temporarily shot right now except on the same continent where the gear is manufactured so it can be trucked instead of shipped. But even trucking is a slower than normal right now, too, at least here in North America.

TornAnus

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
how's the build quality? I've been debating saving for a 6 string and I'd honestly like to stay within brand for once and I think a warlock would be cool to have

or maybe another mockingbird or stealth idk
Build quality very good. Frets and binding have no flaws. My only gripe is the strap button positions, neck dive is bad. I suppose I will relocate them.