Covid 19/Coronavirus

jaxadam

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
@jaxadam Personal choice. Why do vaccinated people care about others' personal choices?

@StevenC If this is a political and current events subforum, why make others' personal character the focal point of the argument.

Let's talk about Fauci and Gates.

It’s all good with me brother, you can do whatever you want for all I care. I know plenty of unvaccinated people and they all have their varying reasons, just curious what yours was.

StevenC

Javier Strat 7 2024
Reaction score
@jaxadam Personal choice. Why do vaccinated people care about others' personal choices?

@StevenC If this is a political and current events subforum, why make others' personal character the focal point of the argument.

This is a politics and current events subforum, not an insane conspiracy theory subforum.

As for why vaccinated people care about others status, it is because vaccination is more effective as more people are vaccinated. This is the basic principle of how vaccines work.

Thorsday7

A Real Beefeater
Reaction score
So, no one wants to talk about the people who benefited on a global scale while peasants squabbled amongst eachother over seemingly important but moreso divisive topics.

@StevenC you want to peghole me as an insane conspiracy theorist for wanting to discuss how Bill Gates and the media he pays to portray him in a positive light continue to gaslight the populace... Cool.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score

Bill Gates is an american software engineer, most notable as the founder of Microsoft. He famously dropped out of Harvard University to start the company.

You're right. This feels like what the thread should be about.

Thorsday7

A Real Beefeater
Reaction score
The comments section of a real switched on British thespian and modern philosopher is more enlightening than this thread.

Anybody been listening to Russel Brand lately? He's pretty wary of people panning his discussions as conspiracy theory.

Thorsday7

A Real Beefeater
Reaction score
Bill Gates is an american software engineer, most notable as the founder of Microsoft. He famously dropped out of Harvard University to start the company.

You're right. This feels like what the thread should be about.

I asked if anybody is up to date on what he has been up to, lately. Nice try. It's like you're AI, or something less intelligent.

narad

Reaction score
I asked if anybody is up to date on what he has been up to, lately. Nice try. It's like you're AI, or something less intelligent.
If you're trying to insult my intelligence, you shouldn't do it immediately after admitting that you view Russel Brand as a modern philosopher. Or a thespian.

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
The word you're looking for is pigeonhole.

Anybody been listening to Russel Brand lately?
No, because it's quackery.

*a pandemic ravages the planet
"Hey, maybe we should be prepared for-"
"NO IT"S A GLOBALIST AGENDA THEY'RE GOING TO OVERRIDE THE GOVERNMENTS AND ENSLAVE US ALL DEMOCRACY IS DEAD FREEEEEEEEEDOM"

spudmunkey

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
In over 7,700 posts in 2+ years, the topics've come up once or twice.
The word you're looking for is pigeonhole.

No, because it's quackery.

*a pandemic ravages the planet
"Hey, maybe we should be prepared for-"
"NO IT"S A GLOBALIST AGENDA THEY'RE GOING TO OVERRIDE THE GOVERNMENTS AND ENSLAVE US ALL DEMOCRACY IS DEAD FREEEEEEEEEDOM"
Ah, ah,, but how did they KNOW a pandemic was inevitable if they weren't planning it!

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
You know what I don't understand? If the globalists are all baby-blood drinking lizard people - how come we don't have any non-elite lizard people? Where's the lizard-peasants?

Thorsday7

A Real Beefeater
Reaction score
If you're trying to insult my intelligence, you shouldn't do it immediately after admitting that you view Russel Brand as a modern philosopher. Or a thespian.

I didn't try. I did.

Why everybody here rattles off dismissively is the reason I brought up Brand's YouTube channel. The channel's followers partake in actual discourse.

My qualm is unelected people shaping policy in our fake democracies.

narad

Reaction score
man.. how do people like Russel Brand still exist on youtube?

When your career descends into a decade of voiceovers for animated characters and your much-more-famous spouse leaves you, you suddenly have a lot of time on your hands for making videos.

Raw talent, desire and intention.

Lol, Russel Brand, is this you?

Thorsday7

A Real Beefeater
Reaction score
When your career descends into a decade of voiceovers for animated characters and your much-more-famous spouse leaves you, you suddenly have a lot of time on your hands for making videos.

You do it again with that feeble attempt at character assassination. Ya self righteous so and so.

Thorsday7

A Real Beefeater
Reaction score
Success on Youtube is about being charismatic, which Russel Brand is. If there's anything I know, it's that you don't need to be correct to be on the internet.

Hate him or not, Brand's channel is not charisma alone. He presents erudite commentary with comedic timing on modern events. The opposite brand of, let's call it, armchair virtue signalling and groupthink, with anti-social tendencies.

narad

Reaction score
Russel Brand: for when you want your QAnon drops read with a british accent. The most apt thing I ever about Brand was from a reddit user describing him as:

Sleazy, slimy, greasy. Or in Russell's language: unprepossessing, obsequious, and oleaginous.