Covid 19/Coronavirus

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by Ralyks, Feb 27, 2020.

1. StevenC

StevenC Javier Strat 8 2022

None of this says what you think it says.

That first link says autism rates are expected to drop as a result of the court case, but there is literally no data to say vaccines cause autism. In fact there has only been one study that claimed that, it didn't find a link and was written by a child abuser who cooked the data to sell his own vaccine.

Bodes likes this.
  2. Kaura

Kaura evanesencensencenenist

Just came back from my first jab. I was supposed to have it on last friday but I cancelled it at the last minute because I read an article that people, mostly young men my age have got some heart infection because of the vaccine and hell, even the document I got said the same thing.

"I Got Jabbed And All I Got Was These Stupid Heart Problems But At Least I Didn't Catch The Flu" -Fall Out Boy (2005)

Bodes, CovertSovietBear and StevenC like this.
  3. StevenC

That's probably the rarest side effect of all at the minute, for what it's worth.

Bodes likes this.
  4. diagrammatiks

diagrammatiks SS.org Regular

so literally the same ingredients that are in food.

how is it possible to be so stupid and still exist.

Bodes, Dineley, Cyanide_Anima and 4 others like this.
  5. TedEH

TedEH Cromulent

Oh shit dude, have you heard they've been putting dihydrogen monoxide in the water?

Bodes, Xaios, Cyanide_Anima and 5 others like this.
  6. CovertSovietBear

CovertSovietBear Lord Bagel Supreme

Right, so those are rare cases of myocarditis/pericarditis in younger men (graph below) mostly given after the second dose and on onset of ~4 days. As the vaccines are delivered through an intramuscular route. The 3-4 day onset makes sense from the perspective of T cell trafficking route, where various tissue homing ligands are upregulated and are targeting muscle tissue.

TLDR: Vaccine given through muscle tissue, immune system actively looks in muscle tissue to search for infected cells/COVID antigen and secretes inflammatory substances.

It's noted that while most of these patients were hospitalized, 95% of the cases were mild.

Source:
    https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7027e2.htm
    https://www.dicardiology.com/article/overview-myocarditis-cases-caused-covid-19-vaccine

The article then provides links to several publications at the bottom, quick reads.

CDC Articles:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/myocarditis.html
    https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/clinical-considerations/myocarditis.html

Figure 1:
    upload_2021-7-26_9-7-5.png

Bodes, StevenC, bostjan and 1 other person like this.
  7. TedEH

TedEH Cromulent

I can't remember if I reported back after jab number two. I had been expecting to need a day off to recover, but there was nothing - even the slight muscle pain had been worse with the first one. Maybe I got lucky.

Bodes, StevenC and LordIronSpatula like this.
  8. bostjan

bostjan MicroMetal Contributor

1. That's not the US Supreme Court, it's the New York Southern Circuit Court. It says it very clearly at the top of the document in the link you posted.
    2. It's not a verdict, it's a stipulation based on the Freedom of Information Act. It says it very clearly at the top of the link you posted.
    3. The entire point of the document is to require the Department of Health and Human Services to post some lab reports.
    4. In response to your first link, Robert F. Kennedy has been quoted saying:
    5. Is your point in the third link that the CDC is not posting the ingredients in the covid vaccine? If you are interested, the individual vaccine manufacturers have publicly listed the ingredients that they use. For example Moderna - the FDA lists them here: https://www.fda.gov/media/144638/download#page=2
    Which of these ingredients are you worried about?

Bodes, Drew, zappatton2 and 1 other person like this.
  9. TedEH

TedEH Cromulent

I ended up stumbling down some youtube rabbit holes the other day where some anti-vax people were being interviewed, and one of them said something like "I'm not anti-vax, I'm pro-safety" then started using some awfully familiar talking points and I got flashbacks to this thread. I'm reminded that the internet is real life.

Bodes and StevenC like this.
  10. LordIronSpatula

LordIronSpatula A series of interconnected fortune cookies.

This sounds like an invitation to reasoned, mutually edifying dialogue if I've ever heard one.

BigViolin, Bodes, Xaios and 6 others like this.
  11. Cyanide_Anima

Cyanide_Anima BLOOOOM!

People who are so deep into conspiracy theory and distrust of the world reveal a lot about themselves. They don't trust themselves and project dishonesty and fear out into the world because they themselves are dishonest and cannot be trusted. They lie unabashedly if they believe it furthers their cause they believe to be true. But they can be dishonest in order to push their truth since the end justifies the means. They believe everything out in the world is the same as themselves. They have an inability to see the world in any other way other than through themselves. It's not even worth discussing anything in this realm with them since they simply are unable to have an honest discussion around these topics.

Bodes and profwoot like this.
  12. Thorsday

Thorsday SS.org Regular

In my case, you'd be wrong. I think you're naivety is weakness. What's wrong with having hatred for people who only want money and power? Your avatar hints that you hate the military industrial complex just as much as I hate big pharma.

13. Dineley

Dineley SS.org Regular

I've started typing replies to his absurd posts a few times and always manage to stop myself. Seeing how the discourse has progressed I see I did the right thing.

Second jab 3 weeks ago no issues. Took a day off work just because its first chance to take a f
    Day off without needing Covid test to come back.

Bodes, SpaceDock and Drew like this.
  14. Thorsday

Thorsday SS.org Regular

So, phenol is in the food you eat?

Aluminum is in many products containing flour, yes. I avoid the white death.

You come off like mainlining bovine and pig DNA is appealing.

Processed food must love you.

15. StevenC

You sound like the sort of person that doesn't understand the difference between water and hydrogen peroxide.

Bodes, Xaios and Drew like this.
  16. Drew

Drew Forum MVP

This is worth keeping an eye on:

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/23/del...ective-in-israel-prevents-severe-illness.html

Israel, if you'll recall, got preferential access to the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine in return for tremendous data transparency provided back to the company, and this is from that - they've revised their current effectiveness estimations down from 64% a couple weeks ago, to 39% as of a few days ago, though with still evidence of robust 94% or so protection against severe cases.

Importantly, and I'm sorry I can't find this breakdown off a Bloomberg terminal, so I can't provide an independent source aside from this image, from Bloomberg citing Israeli Ministry of Health data, but when broken into segments based on when the shot was given, the cohort vaccinated in January has seen effectiveness plummet to a whopping 16% (though, again, protection against severe Covid and hospitalization is still pretty high).

[​IMG]

It's not a massive group so the margin of error is huge - 0% to 45% - but based on this data the Israeli Ministry of Health is moving forward with plans for booster shots.

This contrasts, sharply, with data coming out of the UK, with effectiveness still in the mid-80s, and while there's a possibility that it may be related to a slightly longer period between doses n the UK, more likely (given the pattern coming out of Israel) it's simply that the UK didn't really start widespread vaccinations before March.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2021
    Bodes, StevenC, TedEH and 1 other person like this.
  17. Drew

Drew Forum MVP

Also, why are you guys feeding a troll with 58 total posts, something like half of them in this thread? Have we gotten THAT soft? :lol:

18. TedEH

TedEH Cromulent

We had the right idea with the ignoring, then took the bait when called on it. :lol: Back to ignoring it is then.

Bodes, Drew and StevenC like this.
  19. StevenC

In my defence, it's really hot outside and I'm sick.

Bodes and Dineley like this.
  20. Drew

Drew Forum MVP

:lol: Ok, ok. Cable's out, too, I suppose?