Collibus - Female Fronted Metal from UK

Stephen

Collibus
Reaction score
Cheers dude!

Yea I did used to post on there. Will start doing so again as it's been a while since I've been on any forum to be honest. Just not had the time to until recently.

Chrono

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Sup Ste. Good to see you on here. I've been following you since the myspace days and have your old ep. Still digging your chops.

Fred the Shred

Shrederick
Reaction score
Ah, I had heard this before - I love her voice and how things don't revolve around "let's capitalize on the chick and shove chipmunk squealy voices and boob shots everywhere" to actually focus on proper songwriting. :)

Lagtastic

Five Align
Reaction score
Another fan from the RC forums. Good stuff.

Always liked your tone, Laney if I remember correctly?

Stephen

Collibus
Reaction score
Cheers guys! Really do appreciate you all checking it out!

Lagtastic: Yep, Laney VH100R's. Ended up with 2 of them and also an Ironheart on the way :)

primitiverebelworld

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Always have been interested in your band Stephen! Great sound and compositioning. Flows good. Many artists may not like when copared to other bands but this reminds me Nevermore from Dead Heart era ;)
Any tours planned in Baltic area btw?

Stephen

Collibus
Reaction score
Cheers dude! I don't mind being compared, especially to bands I like such as Nevermore :)

No tours planned yet, not even had a UK tour due to lineups being sketchy in the past, so nevermind anywhere else yet haha. One day I hope to though! This current lineup is looking promising though

Stephen

Collibus
Reaction score
Will Hopefully be gigging again around Sept, just got to sort out the recording/rehearsing side for new Material and also wait for our Drummer to finish University as he's in his final year.

shadowlife

Contributor
Reaction score
Really dug that. Great singing, and the soloing really fit the song, and made a melodic statement. Put out a full album of similar stuff, and i'll be a buyin' lol :D