Chocolate thunder from down under

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I tried to quit school today my case worker said there is no ducking way. She’s like the state already paid for this shit. This is the moment I start experiencing tunnel vision and anxiety about life. There is so much that comes along with this shit how dangerous it is. If I have a light out and someone is drunk and they rear ended me I’m going to prison all kinds of shit like this. Someone swerved into my lane and I kill them im getting sued not the company me. Lots of liability. Fuck dude. Why can’t I just have. easier option wish I would have thought about this shit. I’m scared. I’m going back tommorow for sure I just woke up late again

wheresthefbomb

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I tried to quit school today my case worker said there is no ducking way. She’s like the state already paid for this shit. This is the moment I start experiencing tunnel vision and anxiety about life. There is so much that comes along with this shit how dangerous it is. If I have a light out and someone is drunk and they rear ended me I’m going to prison all kinds of shit like this. Someone swerved into my lane and I kill them im getting sued not the company me. Lots of liability. Fuck dude. Why can’t I just have. easier option wish I would have thought about this shit. I’m scared. I’m going back tommorow for sure I just woke up late again

You'll be alright my dude. Do the training, look at the job as a stepping stone to something better, whatever that may be. Be careful and take care of yourself and you'll be alright.

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
It’s just this is the stuff that scares me about life itsnnotnthatvibdont Wana work I start having anxiety when I think this is gonna be my life for the rest of my life. It’s scary man.

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Plus the fact that I have 2 dwi and there gonna want me to be sober the whole time. I know I’m not gonna stay 200 percent clean if I can’t smoke weed. Fuck man I’m thinking about when I get my annual correspondence for the state to go piss test just smoking some bug before I go just to fail on purpose and get out of this suit. I guess finish the school and do my test of work. But after that I’m fucking out ain’t no way I’m going to prison over some drunk bitch rearending me!!! Plus when the truck breaks down I got to get out on the interstate and put them goddamn flags out. Man any body could hit you. This shit is fucking scary I’m having tunnel vision right now bout to start breathing in my brown paper bag see you later

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
And had a 20 dollar an hour job at the cable company call me just walla go and my hands are fucking tied I can’t do shit

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
That’s what my friend devin did when he changed his mine about the Mikita ray jsut got high before basic training and had to be in a military jail. Shits fucking scary all the liability that comes with this shit.

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
Sounds like you have a real issue with anxiety my friend. I highly suggest you seek help with that as untreated it can really wreak havok on your body and mental health.

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Sounds like you have a real issue with anxiety my friend. I highly suggest you seek help with that as untreated it can really wreak havok on your body and mental health.
Well I have a questions dude what help can they give besides prescribe me benzo because I absolutely do not want that at all! But yes anxiety crippled me bad but I have no interest in taking xannax

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
You can outfit your truck with dash cams to protect yourself, too. If you get in an accident they won't immediately throw you in jail, there will be a trial and they'll look at evidence. I get that you got anxiety but you're gonna be alright. This too shall pass.

And no job/career has to be "the rest of your life." That's a fallacy like The American Dream that was just sold by corporate America. You can do this for 1, 2, 10 years and get out and do something else. This is just some experience under your belt and a way to get some money and back on your feet.

You relapsed. It's okay, it happens. I'm not an addict so I dunno what I'm talking about, but don't flog yourself for it. It's all a journey, and some people relapse after 15 years of sobriety, only to do it all over again. It's gonna be a struggle but you can do this, bud.

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Y’all go check out my boy _mihail2304_ on bass if you could show him some love in the comments dude I have watched him from when he very first opened up his first bass for his birthday on YouTube man if you can show him some love in the comments I believe he deserves it on this one watch his cover of the winery dogs- 6 feet deeper.
I been hard on him getting the right hand synchronized right but he has worked hard.he deserves some positive reinforcement. I started watching mihail to see a child’s love for his instrument something I once lost when I picked up guitar again. In a way his love for his instrument inspired me. It showed me how I loved it in the beggining

wheresthefbomb

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Well I have a questions dude what help can they give besides prescribe me benzo because I absolutely do not want that at all! But yes anxiety crippled me bad but I have no interest in taking xannax

you might be surprised how helpful just plain old therapy can be

a lot of universities offer free counseling (albeit with a grad student/phd candidate in training) I'm doing it right now through my local uni and it's lit

looks like this place offers free mental health and addiction counseling in your area

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
you might be surprised how helpful just plain old therapy can be

a lot of universities offer free counseling (albeit with a grad student/phd candidate in training) I'm doing it right now through my local uni and it's lit

looks like this place offers free mental health and addiction counseling in your area

Nice. I’m here at school today I’m having trouble memorizing this pre trip
Inspection and standing here at the yard is not really helping