Chocolate thunder from down under

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Like as fast as I can eat a bowl of Blue Bell mint chocolate chip?
At my new school it’s in a bigger town and there are a bunch of resturaunts and a movie theater right by where I go to school less than 15 feet away. It’s preety kool. I talk to a lot of people there and there fun to talk to and nice. I like it… it’s fun to leave the house and do stuff besides work. Maybe they will be my friends there

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Yea I almost fucked uo the eye test I read one of the letters wrong I thought I was gonna fail but I passed everything. I made some new friends today. I helped that dude Andre Corbain from helstar sell one of his freezers and met this dude that could play the piano preety good. He lived in a dome house on a few acres of land. He has a bunch of chickens for meat, and I told him I could should him how to slaughter them and process them. Him and his wife want me to come over tomorrow there gonna teach me pre trip inspection and let me get into their 18 wheeler and show me some stuff 😁. Dude was really good at piano had one of those Yamahas not the keyboard it was a actual piano. He was playing disturbed sound of silence and scorpions winds of change and he was playing it really bad ass. There from Washington state just moved down here.there having a bonfire tommorow got about 3 big ass oak trees piled up. I’m going out there after class ends.

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I don’t have decided when I start driving center center I tell you about the schecter with the fishmans and hipshot that’s gonna be my road dog. Piece of shit guitar modded out. Hell preety good beater guitar i guess

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Maybe that’s what I could do buy one of those tour bus things and just rent out my services and do like old people tours and stuff

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I guess those church dudes didn’t want to come back after I freaked them out with slipknot lol😂😂 I been hiding in my house with all the lights off

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I passed the first two test of my written exam today, I just got two more written test and I start my driver training. 🙂 i been researching some company’s to work for. If I can just get my money right again my life will be preety kool. Another crazy murder in my town also happened. This guy I went to school with his little brother got murdered. Picked up some guy and ended up getting murdered by him. Crazy stuff happens in east texas. I don’t understand it. Well, I studied my ass off for that test. Haven’t played my guitar in almost two weeks. I just got to focus on this for now. It’s gonna make things better. Money is still a problem now. I just want to make good money again. It’s been a crazy journey from 2020 to here. I wonder what the next crazy thing that happens in the world. What’s right around the corner that will change our lives forever. Well I feel the seasons changing. There is something about when summer changes fall that always gives me a very nostalgic feeling. A feeling that I just can’t find the words to describe and is very mysterious. I guess the excitement comes from in my younger years fall being associated with the yamboree. A carnival that shuts down my school for a week cause it blocks all the roads and the school
Buses couldn’t get everyone to school cause tele carnival being in the town square. Lots of crazy memories at the yamboree from my teenage years.
One year at the yamboree the singer from my first band pushed a potty potty over that had a old man inside of it.
We also had a blowjob contest and went around and saw which of our group of friends could get the most blowjobs at the yamboree from girls in our high school. I think one year I got 13 in one night.
I was one of the ones who got one at the top of the Ferris wheel when it paused.
Also the fights with all the cowboys… all the rocker kids would always have a big fight in the alley ways with the cowboys(hicks) which ended in the police eventually finding us, breaking us up, taking some to jail, always blood. sometimes we would get lucky and find that one alley way where no one would find us and just smash each other to a bloody pulp in a brutal rivalry…
Yep I remember it like it was yesterday a blur of cargo shorts and wranglers cowboy boots and Etnies and chuck taylors smashing each other’s faces like we truly hated each other most of the time it was over one the stupid cowboys girlfriends wanting to hang out with us and not them and also jsut because we liked the movie Slc punk so we would beat there asses just for the fun of it. Fuckin cowboys….. so I guess everytime if year when you can feel the season change it just gets this excitement…. Oh yea summer time is gone. Fuck the blistering heat. But yea it’s the nostalgia. It’s a feeling that I can’t find words for it. I don’t know if it’s excitement, memories it’s just this feeling that I have. I get it this time of year. Haiku

wheresthefbomb

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
But yea I guess I got to start growing shrooms cause that’s the only thing that don’t show up on a drug test….

I'm not a doctor but I understand LSD is also very difficult to test for, as are many research chemicals.

Well I feel the seasons changing. There is something about when summer changes fall that always gives me a very nostalgic feeling. A feeling that I just can’t find the words to describe and is very mysterious.

Fuckin cowboys….. so I guess everytime if year when you can feel the season change it just gets this excitement…. Oh yea summer time is gone. Fuck the blistering heat. But yea it’s the nostalgia. It’s a feeling that I can’t find words for it. I don’t know if it’s excitement, memories it’s just this feeling that I have. I get it this time of year. Haiku

Really relate to this. I love the change of the seasons, Fall especially. Summer vibes hanging on but the air is cooler and it's dark at night again. You can feel the chill in the air. I like the phrase "pain of nostalgia" for feelings like that. It's bittersweet loss. Pining for the Falls of years past while basking in the timeless, fleeting glory of the current one. It can be a really ecstatic feeling.

Congrats on your test, I knew you'd pass with flyin' fuckin' carpets.

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I'm not a doctor but I understand LSD is also very difficult to test for, as are many research chemicals.

Really relate to this. I love the change of the seasons, Fall especially. Summer vibes hanging on but the air is cooler and it's dark at night again. You can feel the chill in the air. I like the phrase "pain of nostalgia" for feelings like that. It's bittersweet loss. Pining for the Falls of years past while basking in the timeless, fleeting glory of the current one. It can be a really ecstatic feeling.

Congrats on your test, I knew you'd pass with flyin' fuckin' carpets.
I’m about to take my last two test today at one I been studying a bunch I hope I get it

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I’m about to take my last two test today at one I been studying a bunch I hope I get it
I’m just gonna get my money up and go back and two another one of these degrees ina. Few years I think probably phlebotomy or something. I don’t like the idea of doing one thing for the rest of your life… I just plan to buy a new house and then change career paths

wheresthefbomb

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I’m just gonna get my money up and go back and two another one of these degrees ina. Few years I think probably phlebotomy or something. I don’t like the idea of doing one thing for the rest of your life… I just plan to buy a new house and then change career paths

My second wife was a phlebotomist. You can make serious money doing that, it's a short cert and it seems like it's pretty easy to get jobs. The Blood Bank is "entry level" phlebotomy job, at least here anyway, which means they don't pay that great and they can't keep anyone worth a shit on staff. Seems like it's an easy career to get into if you're motivated.

Exwife switched to working for the govt in a military hospital, much better pay.

Latest posts