Chocolate thunder from down under

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Today I talked to some people at taco bell
Cause this dude looked like Jared dines and they asked if they could come hang out then they started talking to me about the Bible and I played slipknot and they looked at me like I was crazy it was fun lol

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I don’t think they went to the same kind of church my family did they kept saying this guy was a prophet and he could talk directly to god for sure not the same they gave me a Bible it wasn’t the same but I did like showing them slipknot

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Oh hey guess what I went to my first day of truck driving school today my teacher is a retired army soldier who fought in the battle of fallujah he is really kool

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
But those church people kept telling me to pay attention I show them surfacing by slipknot and that was when they left quickly

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I dunno who this guy named Joseph they were talking about but I showed them Jared dines to cause one of them looked just like Jared dines 😂😂😂

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
But my teacher said he is about to buy a yacht and go sail the Caribbean and be a pirate…. I wish I could be a pirate to

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
But I will say this…the dude at my house telling me about Joseph had all these cuts on his arm looked like he was suicidal when I asked him what happened he changed the subject really fast