Chocolate thunder from down under

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
What you want is to become one of those office people though man this dude retiring with a pension plan Jesus I hope I make it to something like that one day actually get that freee ride chances are I will die before then:

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Another cool thing the guy from the office pulled my resume and seen my google it certificate and asked me about and seemed interested first company who actually gave a shit.

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
But the office people all get company cars and everything is old fashioned here not a bunch of that computer automated bullshit… actual people making decisions even a old fashioned punch in machine. No usernames and passwords you got to remember.. just good old fashioned work

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
Go apply dude. The job is love I am not gonna lie. 600 dollar part time check ain’t bad. There drivers do about 60 k a year man.
I can't remember what Adam does, but looking at his lifestyle he's posted on here, I'm pretty sure he's kidding. Bless your soul.

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I don't know man, it's not as much fun as it looks!

But I don't know if I could turn down the perks of a job where I get all that ice cream!
I’m about to go eat some ice cream The Godfather’s retirement cake is still in the break room also but it’s been uncovered for three days think I should eat it?

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
This dude from Ohio left his last day with 8 half gallons of Bluebell she had eight flavors or four flavors of cherry vanilla and four flavors of strawberry and homemade but I just left my last day I had a pint of butter pecan and a pint of chocolate chip cookie dough only thing I’m gonna do for them now is just a weekend work I just they just tell me what stores go to and I just restocked a cooler so pretty easy

Last edited:

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Go up to the second hottest girl in class and tell her "hey my hand really hurts and I'm having a hard time taking notes, can I get a copy of yours?" Instant girlfriend material.
Not a lot of trucker girls l probably I mean truck driving school lol