Chocolate thunder from down under

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
This is weird and cool, good for you. Don't stop.
I’m trying to find a good singer to sing it this kid in Austin wants to try… I want to find someone to make a bunch of synth and kool stuff on it to. I know it could be better it’s a good song it really is. Just not good at recording. I have just been working on playing and singing for whom the bells toll James and Kirk part lol but i keep getting feedback when I use distorted guitar and mic together it’s frustrating I’m not bad at it… hey you know what helps me?? Screen tab with lyrics… they should do more videos like this on YouTube. I would like to play and sing but I a yelling voice… I have trouble with it though but this screen tab with lyrics for whom the bells roll made it a lot easier…

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Yo, almost done with my time at blue bell when school starts but I had another intersting oppurtunity. The guitarist of this band helstar I believe the 1984-1989 lineup has asked me to come do some part time for his company dealing engine control units for foreign cars while I’m in school. Met the dude last week is a kool guy. They got me all decked out in blue bell swag.

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Yo, almost done with my time at blue bell when school starts but I had another intersting oppurtunity. The guitarist of this band helstar I believe the 1984-1989 lineup has asked me to come do some part time for his company dealing engine control units for foreign cars while I’m in school. Met the dude last week is a kool guy. They got me all decked out in blue bell swag.
They was signed to metal blade records for a little bit you can see his YouTube at the real Andre Corbin

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Blue bell has been nice actually got a real paycheck I haven’t minded the work at all. Been eating ice cream everyday, it never hurt forest gump so it won’t hurt me

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I’m
How’s our new flavor collaboration coming along? Monster Energy Superfudge Chunk?
That would be awesome ice cream… I’m not supposed to tell you this but it’s just about to be Christmas ice cream flavors released… peppermint and Christmas cookie… you know I don’t follow work rules though ☺️I busted the slaughter house wide open like Alex Jones and the behrmian grove lol

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I always tell people, don’t tell me anything you don’t want my wife to know!
But I’m still waiting on Sean to finish that limp bizket collab he bought the Howard benson plug in also, but I guess he is just busy with work… I hope he does it I have already told a lot of people about it.my part is done just waiting on him

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I hope it's out before this Sunday!
It’s not on the trucks yet… first is labor day sale so after this weekend although if you wait till this weekend to go get ice cream it will all
Be on sale, also brookshires usually takes a loss on the product to get people in the store so buy it there, dunno if this could be considered insider trading or not but warehouses take it kind of seriously

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Yea but it’s my last week at blue belll I’m thinking of buying a three gallon bucket and eating all of it on YouTube live steam to Try to get some followers three gallons!! I would probably puke. I want to try the cinnamon flavor. Well I’m sure three gallons would be 50 bucks. Kool thing about this job is that we get wednesdays off. It’s not a bad job dude, I’m sitting here eating a ice cream sandwich now. It’s good.

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Im gonna miss it but they still gonna let me do store pull ups while I’m in school on the weekends. But there having a party today the fucking godfather of bluebell creameries is retiring and they office people actually give a fuck about us warehouse people and give us sandwiches and chips and cake and cola

jaxadam

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Im gonna miss it but they still gonna let me do store pull ups while I’m in school on the weekends. But there having a party today the fucking godfather of bluebell creameries is retiring and they office people actually give a fuck about us warehouse people and give us sandwiches and chips and cake and cola

Sounds like you have my dream job.