Chocolate thunder from down under

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Yea I taught my friend a guitar lesson I taught him constructing minor and major chords scale degrees the c major scale which chords belong to the major scale and then I taught him to read tabs how to slow down songs on YouTube and to use the song while viewing the songsterr tab to learn songs and then I showed him angels petrelli YouTube channel and I told him to start with a string every day and use his diagnostic musical
Alphabet aid to learn the notes on each string. I said from there we would be able to get more in depth on chords cause I only helped him construct c major chord. And then taught him what a flat third was and how that made a minor chord. I also told him to work on finding the second position shape of the major scale so
Starting with d and ending on d. I hope that was a good lesson. I don’t really know how to teach someone so I hope I didn’t rip him off. I hope he practices learning his notes. And learning all positions of the c major scale. It kind of sucked cause one high e string was broke on his guitar so had trouble teaching him d minor chord. 🙁 well let me know if you think there was something else I should have taught him and I will teach it to him for free

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
But it was kind of rewarding becuase when I was teaching him c major chord construction I seen a light bulb go off in his head like he understood and he was like that’s how you do it lol… so that was kind of kool to

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Ask him what he wants to learn, and if you can, teach him that.

Congrats on the new job.
Thanks dude…. It’s so relaxing when there is no work at this job you get to sit down… I have no idea why gas stations make you stand all day long… they make money from selling there products to people. If no one is in there buying anything then there not making money. They act like there loosing money if your sitting down. There not. They just want to make it that much more difficult. We can even eat freee ice cream. In the break room they have a freezer with pints and ice cream sandwhiches. That was the first thing they showed me was where the free ice cream was.

wheresthefbomb

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
That was the first thing they showed me was where the free ice cream was.

I used to work at this fancy restaurant and they'd have me inventory the freezer because everybody else sucked at it, and when they'd have me train the Bulgarian kids they hired for the summer the first thing I would show them was where all the frozen desserts were and how to eat them with nobody noticing

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I used to work at this fancy restaurant and they'd have me inventory the freezer because everybody else sucked at it, and when they'd have me train the Bulgarian kids they hired for the summer the first thing I would show them was where all the frozen desserts were and how to eat them with nobody noticing
Yep, I still remember purposely damaging the cheese cake at Outback Steakhouse so I could eat it cause can’t sale if it was ugly and then when the ice cream was almost gone eating with my fingers before I threw it away at dish cause you cant give them a shisty scoop of ice cream

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I finally found someone that remember magic cookie bat they said it went away when the listeria outbreak happened
I don't want to give away any secrets, but you take that ice cream, put a little Magic Shell, some crushed pecans, and a tiny pinch of sea salt and it's like what in the fucking fuck.

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Another cool thing about this job is that there is no possible way you can stay in -20 all day so they make you take long breaks and take turns loading trucks. And sometimes your waiting on drivers. To get there so you get to sit down and eat ice cream or go get food. The Attitude of the people in a place like this is a complete different thing. Everyone is happy cause they treat you like a human being

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
One dude here has slipknot lyrics tatoo on his chest.. funny thing is I came around the corner just when him and another dude were talking about how long tommy lee schlong was so I just acted like I didn’t hear that and moved right along. Lol

tedtan

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
my friend is about to pay me 50 bucks to give him a guitar lesson what should I teach him the musical alphabet three chords the major scale formula and how to hold the pick? That a good first lesson?
I thought this posted yesterday, but it looks like it didn’t post.

It’s hard to say without hearing your friend play.

If your friend doesn’t already play, just show him how to hold the guitar, the pick, how to pick notes, how to position the fretting hand fingers and thumb on the neck, and how to fret notes. Maybe throw in the power chord shape and some basic four finger/four frets excercise to help develop coordination. That should keep him busy for a week or two.

Save the alphabet, chords, and major scale for the next few lessons, along with some basic songs like Iron Man, Breaking the Law, Smoke on the Water, etc.

If your friend already plays some, maybe start with the second paragraph.

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I thought this posted yesterday, but it looks like it didn’t post.

It’s hard to say without hearing your friend play.

If your friend doesn’t already play, just show him how to hold the guitar, the pick, how to pick notes, how to position the fretting hand fingers and thumb on the neck, and how to fret notes. Maybe throw in the power chord shape and some basic four finger/four frets excercise to help develop coordination. That should keep him busy for a week or two.

Save the alphabet, chords, and major scale for the next few lessons, along with some basic songs like Iron Man, Breaking the Law, Smoke on the Water, etc.

If your friend already plays some, maybe start with the second paragraph.
Lol yea he doesn’t play any at all lol I wrote out three pages of music theory and he was looking at me like wtf

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
My friend Collin died tonight I’m not really sure how he died yet. He has ruined a relationship with every person he knew. I’m not suprised he’s dead. I still remember the last time I saw him he was standing outside a grocery store homeless in the middle of the night. I bought him a candy bar a bag of chips and a Dr Pepper and he growled at me like a dog. Dude just become more and more crazy as time went by. Drugs got a hold of him. He lost his mind. I’m still trying to find out how he died. Well me and his 4 brothers did a lot of crazy stuff and his cousin Zac was the drummer of my old band death to the divine. All they say was that they found him dead of natural causes. He spent the last three years of his life homeless. Preety crazy dude.

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
You can see here that someone put this emoticon of his dad explaining how he died that some people were glad that he died. Well, I’m not glad but he done messed up things to me on several occasions. But not cause he meant it just cause he wasn’t right in the head. One time the dude took me to his house and was just screaming at me and wouldn’t let me out of the corner of his room. He was off his rocker but in high school he was a normal guy. It’s just what happens most people where I live they get hooked on crystal meth. And it makes them crazy.

Attachments

• E47877B9-32FA-42FA-9CAF-FE78A778D74B.jpg
    E47877B9-32FA-42FA-9CAF-FE78A778D74B.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 6

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I still remember when he became homeless and staying at the homeless shelter by my house Zac came to warn me lol…. Maybe Zac will come by he always said he hated Collin in the end but I know he feels pain

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I still remember when he became homeless and staying at the homeless shelter by my house Zac came to warn me lol…. Maybe Zac will come by he always said he hated Collin in the end but I know he feels pain

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
R.i.p Collin joseph Payne
Dude was crazier then Gigi allen

Attachments

• 409815E9-F530-4CA4-BB94-852A7DE4510F.jpg
    409815E9-F530-4CA4-BB94-852A7DE4510F.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 6

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Now my brother makes no sense. I posted a video of a song and he posted and said he liked it then I added Synth strings and added bass to it and put on a mask and he is texting me telling me that I’m shit.
Does a mask really make that much of a difference? I don’t understand I had to block him.
Its hard cause I don’t strive to be like other bands and stuff.
When people hear the stuff I make I want them to say oh that’s wierd. How can he like the song. And then I put on a mask and he starts texting me telling me it shit…

What do y’all think about this video? I know it’s not what you would hear when you listen to music. It’s just the kind of stuff I like to make. I don’t see why so many people talk shit to me for calling my self creepy mcpeepers. I think it’s a kool
Handle… I don’t want to be like other people or other bands
I just Wana be my self

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
More people have liked this the. The other videos and more people like the stuff I like and the stuff he says he likes no one likes