Chocolate thunder from down under

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Love reimagining the line from Fear & Loathing as an inspirational quote: "God didn't do that, you did it."

Happy birthday bud, and congrats on the job. This song took on special significance to me on my 34th.

Dude I have a picture in my ex gf photo book somewhere where I dressed up like johnny depp in fear and loathing they had a hat rack in this tiki bar they had and had the same hat

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
The roof the roof the roof is on fire we don’t need no water let the mother fucker burn… did my first day at work.. they have agreed to also give me three days a week warehouse work until I start school… love it dude. They also told
Me they would me be a driver… that 50 k a year

Attachments

• 2FBF2BD5-BAAC-4C62-87B1-23BBA6E71CD0.jpeg
    2FBF2BD5-BAAC-4C62-87B1-23BBA6E71CD0.jpeg
    28.6 KB · Views: 8

jaxadam

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Best ice cream flavor ever made.

01-DSC_9600.JPG

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Me and my old bass player made ammends today. We got into a argument in some YouTube comments today… he actually went out and bought A bass for himself. I’m proud of him for investing in his self… I really believe in his songs and his riffs. I just wish he would show more initiative to make his life better. Well we got into a argument cause he says our old band was his sound and I made up a lot of riffs for that band… well let me not be so egotistical for a second we all did… it’s not right for him to take all the credit … but I just emailed him and told him I don’t ever want to argue about death to the divine again.
That bands already rotted in the ground inside it’s coffin. It’s a skeleton
We’ve been friends for to long for some dumb stuff like that.. but like arguing on the comments like jeez dude come to my house, call me, email me lol you know what I mean… let’s argue anywhere else but there please lol

jaxadam

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I don't want to give away any secrets, but you take that ice cream, put a little Magic Shell, some crushed pecans, and a tiny pinch of sea salt and it's like what in the fucking fuck.

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I don't want to give away any secrets, but you take that ice cream, put a little Magic Shell, some crushed pecans, and a tiny pinch of sea salt and it's like what in the fucking fuck.
Dude you should ask the store to look in the back because we only stock the most popular flavors. I seen so much stuff they had in the back today that they didn’t even stock… although I didn’t see any of that flavor. It may be discontinued. They have 83 flavors and I only see maybe 10 flavors so there is some kind of secret or something cause where are all these flavors at?

jaxadam

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Dude you should ask the store to look in the back because we only stock the most popular flavors. I seen so much stuff they had in the back today that they didn’t even stock… although I didn’t see any of that flavor. It may be discontinued. They have 83 flavors and I only see maybe 10 flavors so there is some kind of secret or something cause where are all these flavors at?

Well hopefully you’ll move up in the ranks quickly and will have some input on new flavors. I’ve got some ideas….

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Well that’s the worst news I’ve heard all year!

We need to up your selfie game though…. Let’s get a gofundme started for a selfie stick.
Go fund me?! I got a job now…it may be one of those seasonal flavors they do… but there some flavors I never even heard of uo there in threee gallon buckets. They sale ‘em to resturaunts and stuff my friend is about to pay me 50 bucks to give him a guitar lesson what should I teach him the musical alphabet three chords the major scale formula and how to hold the pick? That a good first lesson?

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
What’s kool about blue bell drivers is that they get started at 2:15 am and load there trucks when they get back so there off by 10 or 11 am