Chocolate thunder from down under

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Have you tried the vanilla lightning from up above?
Yea that’s another thing that was going on the old desert was butter cake bites. The new desert is thunder and light or whatever you called it that’s what my ticked says thunder and light. It’s supposed to be served with a square piece but my boss wanted to try to use up all the butter cake bites before we opened all the new stuff. The little butter cake bite squares wouldn’t balance right and just didn’t make the desert good any ways I just give up on the food service jobs I like being able to stay up late and play guitar maybe I will try nighttime warehouse work or soemthing I just tried college I tried jobs I’m running out of ideas

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
🤣🤣 What the heck man? This really sounds funny to me
It’s a new desert at outback it’s basically a chocolate thunder from down under but with a butter cake on top and then ice cream and strawberry topping. I don’t work there any more. Tommorow I make my way to the big city of kilgore, texas to prospect some new trabajar, so I don’t have to sale my guitars. Man I’m running out of options in life.

Tree

-________-
Reaction score
I was expecting to see a thread about @DrakkarTyrannis traveling to Australia and meeting-up with a local SS.o member.

EDIT: Looks like they changed or deleted their username.
Unless I'm really dumb, and there are two users that post nearly identically and use the same avatar they've got a new account but left the old one active. @STRHelvete

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
Unless I'm really dumb, and there are two users that post nearly identically and use the same avatar they've got a new account but left the old one active. @STRHelvete
I've been so horribly confused every time a user here has changed their user name. It is a lot more rare than it was years ago, but there are a couple of notable recent ones. One of the other recent ones still has the default avatar, which made it even more confusing for me.

I've never changed my user name here. And if I ever changed my user name on any other forum, it's only because my account was deleted from inactivity and I forgot what my original user name was, but I think it was the same thing anyway, so...

Anyway, what was this thread about?

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
Im in a weird position where I get paid a great amount of money for what I do, and I get to work at home all day long every day, but I STILL can't bring myself to even give a flying shit about the company or doing better at anything.

wheresthefbomb

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
OP: I feel you. Work sucks. Get out of food service, it's awful and there is no upward mobility. Look at the people around you who've been in it for a decade or more, they're all fucking haggard and miserable.

If you can learn from home I hear coding is what's up these days. Working in delivery/trucking can be good too, especially if you can get a unionized job.

Im in a weird position where I get paid a great amount of money for what I do, and I get to work at home all day long every day, but I STILL can't bring myself to even give a flying shit about the company or doing better at anything.

I relate to this, perhaps from an opposite perspective. It's a mindfuck working in the public sector because you're still not getting paid enough but there's no asshole boss taking advantage of you to direct your animosity towards. Just the cold machinations of bureaucracy failing to keep up with inflation year after year. On the other hand, I work with kids who absolutely depend on the services myself and others provide, services that are literally priceless and cannot be properly assigned a dollar value because if we do our jobs right they're being provided with lifelong, and potentially life-altering, skills.

I love my job, I am great at my job, I just wish I got paid more to do it, or that life just wasn't so damn expensive.

High Plains Drifter

... drifting...
Reaction score
When I was a dish-washer I found a used tampon hidden in a bowl of melting ice-cream that was in one of the bus-tubs along with a spent wad of chewing tobbacco. I dunno if chick pulled it outta herself while eating dinner or if it was some kinda romantic under-the-table oral dessert but I def pondered the lil' vaginal trooper's backstory for a while after that. Anyway.... most restaurants are pretty fucking gross behind the scenes. Good luck in Kilgore, OP.

creepymcpeepers

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I've been so horribly confused every time a user here has changed their user name. It is a lot more rare than it was years ago, but there are a couple of notable recent ones. One of the other recent ones still has the default avatar, which made it even more confusing for me.

I've never changed my user name here. And if I ever changed my user name on any other forum, it's only because my account was deleted from inactivity and I forgot what my original user name was, but I think it was the same thing anyway, so...

It was about the whip cream falling off deserts and the servers talking trash about eveything i do lol and literally watching them tell my
Boss right in front of my face how garbage of a salad guy I was.. but now I’m a jobless looser that woke up at 330 pm

Seabeast2000

Deathcult® NPC
Contributor
Reaction score

Dear Bostjan, your request for username change to "JanickGers1977" has been approved.