FT Carvin/Kiesel DC700 Piezo 7 String Racing Green Limba w/case

Chewy5150

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: 2015 Carvin/Kiesel DC700 Racing Green 7 String

For trade is my DC700. I got this second hand but has the original paperwork (look in my drive folder below). This was made around the time the brand was changing over so it has the Carvin logo but the tuners and case have the Kiesel logo.

Has the following specs-
Floyd Rose w/ upgraded titanium string blocks
Limba body
Limba neck (black and white)
Racing green color
Satin neck
Ebony fretboard
Stainless steel frets
Lithium pickups
Piezo saddles
Locking tuners
Dunlop Straploks

In pretty excellent condition besides some super tiny chips near the bridge recess and the saddle for the 7th string gives me a little trouble tightening in a string (although that could be because of the heavy gauge I use) but its never given me issue once its tightened in.

Plays great, used it for a ton of gigs and recording, but I'm just on the look out for other guitars and tube amps.

Modifications (if any): Titanium string blocks and Straploks
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Hardcase
Location (City,State or City,Country): Pittsburgh, PA
International OK? : Not at this time
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM here
References (eBay or other forum userid): Chewy5150 on thegearpage, jemsite
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Interested in other 7s (Ibanez, Ormsby, etc) and Tube amps (Engl, EVH, etc)
Pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15aqDXiYHKF6wg4MoK3lYW3gTEWlo7-3D?usp=sharing

Chewy5150

Reaction score
Really only looking for trades at the moment but as for trade value probably around $1200. Anyone can feel free to PM me with whatever type of offer though :)