carbomb

GunpointMetal

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Frontierer is awesome, IMO, but nothing like Carbomb. Carbomb is like daggers and lasers blasting to you to bits, Fronteirer is like being trapped under the longest, heaviest train ever. Relentless and monotonous. Both excellent, but no even close to the same thing.

bmth4111

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I wonder what Amp Sim and drive he uses. Love his tone.

And super insane sounds with those fortin too!

And is mordial all axe fx? Because damn that tone is killer!

Last edited:

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
I wonder what Amp Sim and drive he uses. Love his tone.

And super insane sounds with those fortin too!

And is mordial all axe fx? Because damn that tone is killer!

afaik it was a mesa, could be wrong tho

Aumann

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I tell you, i saw them at Arctangent and they were inhumanly tight live, be it the drummer, the guitarist, the bass players. They were just about perfect and i don't know how they do it.

I saw frontierer there as well, and while their liveshow is wild, i'm definitely bored with them on CD. Car bomb just has so much going on and so many "wtf how do they do that" moments. Blows my mind.

I got into car bomb because it was intriguing but i stay because their songs actually stay interesting and are more than a gimmick.

buck fever

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
They literally check every metal box I have. Tony Danza used to be as close as I could get, but as time when on, I got super bored with their newer stuff (3&4).

whatupitsjoe

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
what a ridiculous band. I went from not really being into them to completely loving them with Mordial. Looking forward to many more years of sick releases.

DLG

not guthrie govan
Reaction score
just bought my ticket to see them in March in Budapest, can't wait. Had a chance to see them at a festival, but I think a small club is going to be a much better experience.