Caline CP-24 10-Band EQ Equalizer Review

maggotspawn

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Well the my Caline 10 band EQ showed up. The faders seem kind of flimsy on it. Sound wise it sounds great. I wouldn't recommend this one though. The MXR 10 band seems like the way to go, or on a budget perhaps the Joyo 6 band.
It'll have to hold me over until I can put together a small rack setup.
613JXADXjNL._SL1000_.jpg

xero7

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I have this pedal it's great although it rarely gets used. I wouldn't say it's flimsy or whatever seems solid to me and well made. I ve had the Mxr that it copies and it's no better in anyway. Based on price quality and sound I would buy this pedal every time.

op1e

Spirit Taker
Reaction score
I didn't know this existed, interesting. I like the Joyo/Caline/Eno pedals.

maggotspawn

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I have this pedal it's great although it rarely gets used. I wouldn't say it's flimsy or whatever seems solid to me and well made. I ve had the Mxr that it copies and it's no better in anyway. Based on price quality and sound I would buy this pedal every time.
Sounds great, the faders just seem flimsy to me. I don't gig anymore, but if I did, I can't see this holding up too well.

op1e

Spirit Taker
Reaction score
Mine would get taped down in a rack drawer anyway. If it does the same thing with no noise I'm on it.

primitiverebelworld

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I have Caline Deep Space delay which is supposed to be Carbon Copy...eee copy. SOunds great and looks solid enough.