Budget $leepers: Hi-Gain Rack Equipment Past & Present

c7spheres

GuitArtist
Reaction score
God, that Supreme 160 head brings back memories! I use to love mine when I had it. It was my first real head. I could finally jam with a drummer.

Rxcoma

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Its the mesa badged B52 above it i saw so many of those and almost bought one even knowing it was misbadged lol.

Except THAT b-52 .. I took a bunch (well, 3) broken down Mesa heads... Gutted them.. and packed all the transistors , attenuators...tubes...etc... Into that head... So it's no longer a B-52.. it's a full blown Mesa pretty much

Rxcoma

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I bought the badge after having done the mod... And to answer the above question about decorative rack gear... Cocaine..

Rxcoma

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
And guys .... I can stop now.. I've literally found the tone I've been hunting all these years .. and what is the fuckin preamp that responsible after thousands upon thousands spent???

Rxcoma

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I CANNOT BELIEVE.. what I got out of that Real Tube II and a Servo...JIZZ JIZZ JIZZ!!!

Rxcoma

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
8 ropers to the face of tone shaping! A Peter north esque one man bukkake show. . WITH the donkey .

Rxcoma

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
God, that Supreme 160 head brings back memories! I use to love mine when I had it. It was my first real head. I could finally jam with a drummer.

Dude! That thing is a fuckin unsung HERO if I EVER found one! For metal...that shizz is BEAST!

Merrekof

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
And guys .... I can stop now.. I've literally found the tone I've been hunting all these years .. and what is the fuckin preamp that responsible after thousands upon thousands spent???
Yeah...suuure.. Two years from now you are back, hunting for the perfect tone :p

Rxcoma

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Yeah...suuure.. Two years from now you are back, hunting for the perfect tone :p

Dude.. you know how it goes hahaha.. more like 2 weeks.. I'm blown away tho... The RealTube II...Is... Errrr my GERRRRD said Scotty Stapp the alcoholic christian!! It's amazing!