Broke my toe today :/

virus5150

Reaction score
So i was enjoying the excruitiating humid and hot heat in maryland today, and decided i was gonna break in the new board and go skaitng with some friends. After hours of sweating my last 8 monnths of wieght gain out, i found a nice 8 stair i wanted to get some tricks on. So on my 2 attempt to inward heel the stairs, i land, with one foot under the board and one ontop crushing my foot. My lovely shoes took NONE of the force and my big toe took it all. The nail popped off and it bled everywhere. But the pain had just begun, i drove home, walked into my room to clean it up, and dropped the 10+lbs metal box that has bandaids and such things in it, on my already toenail-less big toe. Needless to say im not going to be standing on my feet at work tomorrow. i hope my band mates don't mind me sitting on a stool at our show friday :wallbash: end of rant.

Chickenhawk

A Bad Idea
Contributor
Reaction score
Dude, I'm sorry, but I laughed my ass off when you said you dropped a box on the same foot.

Evil7

LowCrushingMetal
Reaction score
i hope my band mates don't mind me sitting on a stool at our show friday .

If you guys are even slightly metal influenced, this is not acceptable. lol You must stand with most of your weight on 1 foot and head bang like you invented the action.:cool: