Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor

Discussion in 'Gear For Sale / Trade/ Wanted' started by BlackMetalSins, Jul 7, 2008.

1. BlackMetalSins

BlackMetalSins Converted 8 Stringer

I am selling my Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor pedal since I have no use for it anymore. I use to use this pedal with my Peavey 6505+ with the gain maxed out and Mids scooped, and it eliminated all the noise completely. It worked wonders for me when I used it, lately it's just been sitting in my pedal case not being used since I'm not playing much anymore. So it's best to get rid of it to get some cash to go towards an RG7620 that I've been desperate to get. It has a few scratches, and 1 or 2 paint chips on the corners, but thats it. I have all the original papers and box for it. Box itself is in great condition, looks brand new.

Heres the description of the pedal from musiciansfriend.com;

"Suppress the noise without squashing your sound.

The Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor Pedal effectively eliminates noise and hum from the input signal while preserving the original sound's tonality. Natural attack and envelope remain unaffected by suppression of the noise components.

The highest-quality effects don't help if your guitar is generating a lot of noise. This unit solves the problem."

I hate to sell my pedals, but I need the money. I am hoping to get about $40 or best offer for it, since I paid $100 for it 1 1/2 years ago.

I live in Deltona Florida, and I am willing to ship anywhere as long as buyer pays shipping, I can get an estimate if needed.

I will ONLY accept PayPal as a payment method, and my e-Bay I.D. is BlackMetalSins

EDIT: I have 0 feedback on my eBay I.D. cause I just opened my Checking account a few weeks ago, so I haven't bought anything to receive feedback. I use to be on eBay on my Mother's account. Her I.D. is Melody744

I know it looks a bit shady, but everyone has to start from the bottom and work their way up.

If interested please E-Mail me at [email protected], or send a Private Message to me.

Thanks

-Corey

Here are some pictures of the pedal:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm also selling my Dunlop Dime Wah on another thread on this site, heres a link to it: http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/gear-sale-trade-wanted/61574-dunlop-db-01-dime-crybaby.html

2. djpharoah

djpharoah Awwww Yeaaaah Super Moderator

3. BlackMetalSins

BlackMetalSins Converted 8 Stringer

Sold. Lock the thread please.