Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:blakhart custom shop kronos 7
Modifications (if any):none
Accessories (hardshell case etc):hardshell case
Location (City,State or City,Country):Easton Ma
International OK? : No
Contact Info (No Phone #s)pm here
References (eBay or other forum userid):rebornself29 ebay
Price (include currency and if firm/obo):
trades only for six string guitars let me know what ya got trade value$600 Pictures:

rebornself27

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
additional info
mahogany body and neck
neck through construction
Emg 81-7 707
ebony board custom inlays
locking tuners
string through body

rebornself27

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
back up looking for cash $500 + shipping in the USA or trade for six string none trem guitars trade value $600
pics I can send them via email

rebornself27

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
bump $500 +shipping or trade for 6 string guitars none trem if your guitar is worth less we can workout a guitar cash deal

Jlang

I am Megatron
Reaction score
lol, why don't you just make it easy for everyone and post them in the thread?

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
That's actually a pretty cool shape. Is it 25.5"? And why are you against posting pics in this thread? I'd say you should get some good photos of it and post it here, and you'd have a MUCH better chance of selling it. Making us use our imagination and do homework isn't going to get it done.

EDIT: Assuming you're not posting it because you don't know how, I'll give you a hand and link them here. In the future, just click on the IMG box under the "links to share this photo" in Photobucket, and then paste it in here, and it's automagic.

rebornself27

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
hi there definitely. Not against it its just my phone isn't allowing. Me to post pictures on here my regular. PC is dead can't figure out with my windows phone wish there was a app for Ss.org

That's actually a pretty cool shape. Is it 25.5"? And why are you against posting pics in this thread? I'd say you should get some good photos of it and post it here, and you'd have a MUCH better chance of selling it. Making us use our imagination and do homework isn't going to get it done.

EDIT: Assuming you're not posting it because you don't know how, I'll give you a hand and link them here. In the future, just click on the IMG box under the "links to share this photo" in Photobucket, and then paste it in here, and it's automagic.