BKP Appreciation Sale From The Axe Palace

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Recently Bare Knuckle Pickups' operations were disrupted by a prolonged inclement weather situation over there in Europe. This, coupled with the usual holiday complications, led to many of my customers and friends having to wait longer than usual to receive their pickups. These things sometimes happen, and while it's no one's fault, I still feel its my responsibility to 'make things right' for everyone in the best way I can.

In this spirit, I would like to offer anyone who was affected 10% off any future order, with no expiration date. This is in addition to any form of compensation I've already extended in many cases. And to everyone else, just to be nice I'd like to offer you something as well in the form a 5% discount off my usual excellent prices for whatever you want (good until Feb 7th).

Most of the pickups from this time period have already been dispatched and are in customers hands. The last remaining ones have been showing up in the last week and will continue to trickle in over the next week or so. BKP has now caught up and any orders going forward should go back to the normal 10-14 day turnaround time.

I sincerely appreciate the patience you've all shown during this time period. It's been difficult on all of us: myself, the hardworking guys at BKP, and you. We're all in the same boat and I'm just glad it's over. It's been stressful but I'm excited to get things back to normal. On a personal note, I've had a set of Aftermaths for my PRS due to come in for a while now as well, so I'm pumped. As always it should be worth the wait!

NOTE: Please refrain from clogging up this thread with inquiries about past orders or anything like that, that can be handled in private via email, phone, or PM. My info is below and I'm always accessible. I'm just posting this as a general "thank you for your patience and here is how I want to reward you" thing :)

Cheers guys,

Nick
The Axe Palace
508-921-9973
nick[at]axepalace[dot]com

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
thanx for being a stand up guy, and goin out and beyond for fellow ss.org members. i, and many others i know appreciate it. as soon as im ready to order some new pups your getting my business discount or not ;)

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
you rule Nick!

Nice one!

:metal:

thanx for being a stand up guy, and goin out and beyond for fellow ss.org members. i, and many others i know appreciate it. as soon as im ready to order some new pups your getting my business discount or not ;)

Thanks guys, it's my pleasure really. It just feels like the right thing to do.

I know BKP busted their ass to get things back on track after the weather/holiday disruptions. In fact, Tim mentioned to me that he worked solo over the holidays while everyone else was on vacation so he could catch up. I appreciate everyone's patience :)

The anticipation of my NGD is killing me, just need them pups sent over to BRJ :scream: :yesway:

I feel ya bro, I'll express those to him the moment they come in :yesway:

Ben.Last

Formerly Lern2Swim
Reaction score
Nick, first, thank you for being such a stand up guy.

I've just got a couple questions.

1. Is there anything in particular we should be holding on to (invoice, email) as proof that we're part of the group to get 10% off?

2. Is this only for BKP purchases or for any purchase through your site?

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Nick, first, thank you for being such a stand up guy.

I've just got a couple questions.

1. Is there anything in particular we should be holding on to (invoice, email) as proof that we're part of the group to get 10% off?

2. Is this only for BKP purchases or for any purchase through your site?

1) I have records of everyone's order, so there's no proof you need. If I forget or cant find a record of your item somehow, you can just remind me and I'm sure I'll be able to accommodate you.

2) Well, it was intended BKP purchases, but now that you mention it....

Missed this somehow, but add the the sentiments: Nick, you rock. :metal:

Thanks bud :)

TheDeltaOrionis

Reaction score
Nice Nick, you're the best! ;)
Can't wait to receive the BKPs I've ordered, but I'm sure that they'll worth the wait!

The Axe Palace FTW!