Best gear overview ever! Uneven Structure!

Kryaxysa

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Why are they using that schecter 7? even for a backup, that seems a little.. low quality haha.

MobiusR

Thall, that is all
Reaction score
Best overview EVER!

But what i wanna know is how the fuck did they get those tones from a POD! SO GOOD I SWEAR

Goatchrist

Jebus
Reaction score
Best overview EVER!

But what i wanna know is how the fuck did they get those tones from a POD! SO GOOD I SWEAR

Don't know.. but Chimp Spanner do it too, I think POD are pretty awesome if you know how to use them!

This was recorded in the bandroom of a band I know personally here in Switzerland. :lol:

Vinchester

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I was horrified when he threw the guitar down because at first I thought it's the Prestige! was like WTFHAVEUDONE!?!?!

When I saw it's actually a Damien I was like .. oh thats fine :D

Wookieslayer

OOOAAARWWWRR
Reaction score
Yeah they have 3 guitarists so I think the damien schecter is the third guy or something. But I lol'd when he threw that one down.

I really want to know what rackmount EQ's they're using. I did a search for all rackmount EQ's last night for like 30 min. :lol: still not sure what they use but I know it sounds excellent.

HeHasTheJazzHands

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I really want to know what rackmount EQ's they're using. I did a search for all rackmount EQ's last night for like 30 min. :lol: still not sure what they use but I know it sounds excellent.

I think the bottom 2 ones are Behringer Ultragraph 15 band EQ's. They have the power switches in the same spot as it, and the bottom-most one has that stripe in the middle.

IMG_2526.jpg

Wookieslayer

OOOAAARWWWRR
Reaction score
I think the bottom 2 ones are Behringer Ultragraph 15 band EQ's.

http://i460.photobucket.com/albums/qq321/lastex1/IMG_2526.jpg[/IM][/QUOTE]

ahah! man i just came back to edit my post because I figured that out after watching the video again. Pretty damn cool sound they get from their Pods.

:cheers: