Be careful with Steiner Kraus Guitars. Also Mörk Verden who is Steiner Kraus? It's all confusing.

Discussion in 'Sevenstring Guitars' started by KIMERA666, Jul 27, 2019.

1. mastapimp

mastapimp SS.org Regular

I too was skeptical, but then i did a quick facebook search and found the guy. I didn't bother to dig through his posts to find the video of him bitching, but he fits the description as a metal guitarist/fan. Add an L to his first name and an E to the last name and you'll get there.

2. Musiscience

Musiscience Hail the Ibbyborn!

I am currently speaking / in contact with SK. Will update you guys when there is news or resolution.

AxeHappy, ikarus, cwhitey2 and 5 others like this.
  3. KIMERA666

KIMERA666 SS.org Regular

Just for clarification, I never changed the specs of my order and as some others have pointed out, PayPal doesn’t open claims after this long.

AxeHappy and spudmunkey like this.
  4. BryanM7

BryanM7 SS.org Regular

G
    Good on you for trying to make this happen. I am very interested to see if this gets resolved.

AxeHappy, XPT707FX and KIMERA666 like this.
  5. Russellholleyjr

Russellholleyjr SS.org Regular

Hey Steve with sk , Russell Holley jr here , so sorry you have to use me as a sorry excuse for your scam and poor business, but I won the PayPal case because yes it showed delivered in Atlanta hub then FedEx said you requested the package back after it was shipped with a different tracking number for your return you requested, so that you thought PayPal would believe it was delivered and not favor me in the dispute , what you didnt count on was me putting PayPal agent on 3 way call with a FedEx agent and FedEx explaining you requested it back and it was never intended to be delivered, also please explain to me how not yours but FedEx's shipping weight for a guitar was case only weighed 7lb ( my snakebyte weight is 34lbs in case ) , also can you please explain why one music store owner and his business partner never received there guitars which were paid in full as mine was ( not gonna mention names you know would kinda be wrong to do ) along with another music store that was going to be a dealer for you and ordered numerous guitars from you as agian no product was ever produced, as far as my son you fucking asshole little bitch, he picked that guitar out with me the one I paid for and ordered from you he wanted that guitar and yes he did cry when I told it wasn't coming so fuck you on that , fellow guitarists in the forum SK is a joke , and please as after I noticed my name was being thrown out there I went ahead and made a Facebook page steiner kraus guitars is a fraud page go give it a like , and you will see how Steve says he ships guitars in a case with a label no box just case lol .

SMASHES GUITAR, WALKS OFF STAGE. \m/

6. Russellholleyjr

I see I have a stalker lol

mastapimp likes this.
  7. Xaios

Xaios Foolish Mortal Contributor

Tried to look up this page you speak of, no results.

8. Russellholleyjr

See below

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
  9. Russellholleyjr

10. Russellholleyjr

Fyi how did I find this let's just say friends , awesome really good guitar friends, by the way thanks for the add guys. Funny how I was talking to all the members of three days grace last night from Canada and they never heard of your Canadian company SK.

11. prlgmnr

prlgmnr ...that kind of idea

12. Musiscience

Musiscience Hail the Ibbyborn!

So here is the last and latest update in this Steiner Kraus guitars saga. I gave SK my word that I would not post until he told me if he would follow through or not, I kept it.

After a week of communication, SK has decided not to meet with me and deliver the product. He is saying that he does not care about how people see his brand anymore. My impression is that there was no product to be delivered to begin with and they were only trying to buy more time.

He first tried to tell me that OP pictures were photoshopped and that he removed the parts about the payment not being complete. This was disproved by OP sending me both the agreed price with SK and proof of payment. Furthermore, there is no sign at all of photoshopping outside of a possible crop. The argument of these two customers being mentally ill has also come up, but that's completely irrelevant to me considering.

I finally suggested to him to defend his case here with proof or to deliver the product, and that delivering the product would be preferable for his brand reputation. Neither came to fruition.

OP: the business is registered with the Candian Government. Should you wish to file a formal complaint, I will send you the information in PM.

JimF, Sogradde, Emperoff and 15 others like this.
  13. KIMERA666

KIMERA666 SS.org Regular

Thanks musiscience for your help, Now I’m just wondering how many others has he scammed that haven’t come forward. I just hope word gets around about this thief so this won’t happen to anyone else.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
    AxeHappy and Flappydoodle like this.
  14. Russellholleyjr

15. Albake21

Albake21 "Just get a used Ibanez Prestige."

Thanks for the amazing read guys, made my week and it's only Monday. Also sorry OP and Russel for having to deal with this asshat.

AxeHappy likes this.
  16. cwhitey2

cwhitey2 BlackendCrust Metal™

Isn't this the brand Jeff Loomis was getting a guitar made from in the last year or 2? :coffee:

17. HeHasTheJazzHands

HeHasTheJazzHands greg rulz ok

Jesus I completely forgot about that.

cwhitey2 likes this.
  18. Marty666

Marty666 SS.org Regular

Pretty sure there used to be a website as well but it's nowhere to be found. Just FB presence now.

Another strike against small custom builder faith. Glad my Skerv build is going smoothly, can't imagine how something like this must feel.

AxeHappy and cwhitey2 like this.
  19. cwhitey2

cwhitey2 BlackendCrust Metal™

I don't recall him ever getting his guitar either

Matt08642 and The906 like this.
  20. HeHasTheJazzHands

HeHasTheJazzHands greg rulz ok

https://www.steinerkrausguitars.com/

Looks to be dead.