Bare Knuckle Pickups

Discussion in 'Gear For Sale / Trade/ Wanted' started by jorgercrosa, May 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jorgercrosa

jorgercrosa SS.org Regular

Brief & Accurate Description of Gear:

- BKP Nailbomb bridge, standard spacing, long legs, 4 con, zebra coils. Leads have been cut but are long enough to reach bridge position.

- BKP Mule bridge, standard spacing, long legs, 2 con, aged cream coils, long leads. The aging of the coils and slugs was made by BKP.

- BKP Manhattan HSP90 bridge. Long legs, black art deco cover, long legs. Although this is a bridge pickup, it works really well on the neck, with a humbucker in the bridge. Leads have been cut short and later on have been extended by a professional luthier.

Modifications (if any): See above
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): None
    Location (City,State or City,Country): Porto Alegre, RS
    International OK?: Sure, but we'll have to check about shipping*
    Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM here
    References (eBay or other forum userid): done several deals here, on TGP, Rig-Talk. On eBay I am theemptylines and on Reverb my page is Jorge's Boutique.
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Asking prices are via Paypal, with shipping to most places included (US, EU, etc.):
    BKP Nailbomb zebra: $100
    BKP Mule aged cream: $100
    BKP Manhattan HSP90: $100

You can take any 2 of them for $180 and all 3 of them for $240. I can even throw in an original BKP nickel humbucker cover and a BKP HSP90 art deco nickel cover for a nice looking pairing of 2 pickups.

Pictures: http://s1288.photobucket.com/user/jorgercrosa/library/BKPs

I can send more pics via PM on request.

2. jorgercrosa

jorgercrosa SS.org Regular

All sold. That was fast. :-D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.