Banned?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Josh Lawson, Sep 2, 2008.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick

Nick SS.org Regular

:lol:

2. Scali

Scali Banned

I have only one neg rep so far... I really like it: "You know :poop:"

3. JJ Rodriguez

JJ Rodriguez Contributor

Surprisingly, I've only gotten like 5 neg reps in my entire stay here. I think maybe 2 of those were legit (as in I can respect that they didn't like my post), other than that, you'll get stupid bullshit anywhere, and at the end of the day, it's just numbers. Mine just happens to be higher than yours :fawk: :lol:

4. sakeido

sakeido Contributor

If you have only gotten 5 neg reps, I think 40% of them are from me :lol: both for posts in P&CE

5. JJ Rodriguez

JJ Rodriguez Contributor

Nope, one in General Music, for "Comparing PTH to Garth Brooks" :lol: What I had meant to say was that they might be good at what they do, but it doesn't create an obligation on my part to like their music :lol:

6. sakeido

sakeido Contributor

Oh yeah I forgot about that one ahaha that was all me too. Guess I'm up to 60%. Still friends and countrymen? :lol:

7. JJ Rodriguez

JJ Rodriguez Contributor

I guess, but I still hate your taste in music :lol:

8. Nick

Nick SS.org Regular

ive had 2

one for not liking harmony central and one for not putting spoiler tags on a post and telling everyone that at the end of the new batman he actually............

:ugh:

9. JJ Rodriguez

JJ Rodriguez Contributor

You cock bag. I didn't know the new Batman had an ending. You're lucky I can't neg rep you.

10. 7 Strings of Hate

7 Strings of Hate Mid-Level Asshole Contributor

i'v went round with most of the mods, and i'v agitated probably the better half of the members with either a. my horrindis spelling :lol: b. being an insensitive prick and
    c. speaking my mind reguardless what people think(which drives some people crazy)
    iv been banned for a day a few times, but all in all, nothing major. after awhile i think most of the regulars here know that i just say fucked up shit from time to time, but i dont really mean anything by it and i love the vast majority of the people here

11. Groff

Groff Medicine Chief/RHLC© Contributor

I've been negged at least 3 times that I can remember, and two of them didn't count because they didn't have any rep to be able to do anything. The one I deserved because I negged him wrongly when I was having a bad day, the first one was from a mod because I didn't proofread my post and it made me sound like a freedom hating dick-bag instead of a joke as I intended it to be, and the other one was because I posted a video that clashed with someones political views :nuts:

But I haven't been banned, although I WAS next on the list of people in the 100k thread top 10 that hasn't been banned :lol:

...I try to watch my mouth as much as I can, i'd hate to do something that really pisses someone off. I try my hardest to treat others as I'd like to be treated.

12. Naren

Naren OldschoolGhettostyle

I've been negged quite a few times over the past 3 years (but not too often at a time). I'd say at least half of them were gray neg reps that didn't count and had horrible spelling at Harmony Central/YouTube-style grammar and spelling. There have been a few neg reps that I've thought, "I guess I probably should've expected that."

I don't really think about it, but I'm glad that you don't know who neg repped you. I don't know why people are like "I WANT TO KNOW WHO NEG-REPPED ME!!" If you did, it would just become a neg rep war. "You neg-repped me! Now I'm gonna totally neg rep you in revenge!" That's basically the reason people want to know.

It's best that you don't know. :shrug: I generally only neg rep people when I think they've gone seriously out of line. Always before I neg rep someone, I think "Do they really really deserve it?" and most of the time, I think, "Mm... kind of, but I guess I won't." So, in my mind, if you got a neg rep from me, you said or did something pretty bad or something that you seriously need to re-think. :lol: I remember neg-repping this one dude who got banned last week because he kept saying that the guitarists in different bands should do the world a favor and commit suicide (I think he might have said "and kill himself"). I think comments like that are totally neg-reppable. :lol:

13. InTheRavensName

InTheRavensName Dog says yes ^.^ Yes

On here, more than other places, I'd kind of like to know, because I think most of the members here could always offer a reasonable explanation. If I got neg. rep. from say, Drew, or Naren, or Dave, someone of good standing, I'd want to know why I'd pissed them off, so as to avoid doing it in future.

14. distressed_romeo

distressed_romeo F'king ............ Forum MVP

I've only had two neg reps in my entire time here.

One was from the mods, when I started a 'hey, I got a gold bar!' thread (as did everyone who posted in that thread...oops!:lol:). The other was more recently when I said a recently banned member wouldn't be missed after reading yet another example of him being an ass that only showed up as a grey bar on my counter.

15. Stealthdjentstic

Stealthdjentstic Banned

I remember you posting that, i positive rep'd you :lol:

16. Regor

Regor Double Edge FTW Contributor

I can't believe you just said "Come correct" :lol: Have you been listening to 80s rap lately?

Never been banned. Warned a couple of times. But I've been neg rep'd a few times. Mostly by Drew, cuz he's envious cuz I'm more metal than him :flex:

17. DrakkarTyrannis

DrakkarTyrannis

I've been neg rep'd a few times. One was for the infamous "OMG,B-52" thread (a.k.a. the "Finance, duh" thread) where people didn't understand the sarcasm of the comment,I believe I was saying that the B-52 ampsome had was infinitely superior to someone else's Peavey 5150, ha ha. The others were when I expressed that I was tired of seeing Engls and I called it the latest fad amp, like the rectos, 6505's, and marshalls before it. Personally, I've never given anyone a neg rep because I just haven't found it that important, but best believe if I did I'd put my name on it, it's only fair IMO.

18. auxioluck

auxioluck Metal Teddy Bear

Never banned, I try to steer clear of threads where I can get in deep shit for opening my mouth. Not to mention Jeff or JJ are usually there to take the words right out of my mouth. Cheers! :lol:

19. Celiak

Celiak SS.org Regular

I got perma-banned because I called Heath Ledger a douche. In my defense I was having a really bad week, got kicked out of school, lost my job, ect...

I apologized, but they wouldn't unban me so this is my second account lol.

20. DrakkarTyrannis

DrakkarTyrannis

*Drakkar waits for the mods to get wind of this.*
    In the style of the story, The Lottery- "And they were upon him....."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.