Axe FX II MK II

Discussion in 'Gear For Sale / Trade/ Wanted' started by Djentliman, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Djentliman

Djentliman wants a diff name!

Gear/Guitar Wanted: Axe FX II MK I or II
    Additional Accessories (hardshell case etc):
    Your Location (City,State or City,Country): Johnson City
    International OK?: not really
    Contact Info (No Phone #s): through here please!
    References (eBay or other forum userid): a bunch here
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): not looking to spend more than $2K

Thanks guys!

2. johnucol

johnucol New album out now: https://goo.gl/PdPVYh

Hey man,

Sorry to necropost, but since this thread wasn't mark resolved and I may be willing to part with mine, I'll offer mine up here including the 2U SKB soft case, power cable, and USB cable, even a pair of SPDIF cables if that's your thing.
    It has a bit of scuffs and rack ear rash from multiple travels and gigs, but it's still fully functional and it's still in excellent condition.

I'm in the Dallas area, and I can ship it to Tennessee without a problem. Since you offered 2K, I can sell mine to you for that price, assuming we're both talking about USD, that is. As for contacting me, simply leave me a PM and we can go from there (not one to just leave my e-mail address out here in the open, thanks for understanding).

Anyways, hit me up if you have any questions. I have multiple references outside of SS.org (e.g.- Music Gear Exchange on Facebook, multiple DFW guitar sales groups, also on Facebook, and Reverb.com)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]