Axe-FX II, G90, AR-1215, HD1221, MFC-101, Gator rack case

butterschnapps

(´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Kept in the case at all times. well protected.
Plus, local dude is trying to get a loan for the entire rig.
Tossing in my 8 string to him if he does it.

butterschnapps

(´・ω・`)
Reaction score
The 8 string is an exclusive offer at this time. He's used it before, and I know he wants one to play with as he's using a schecter damien 7 right now. The 8 is an Agile Septor 828 in Tribal Purple with the hard case. The guitar is a freebie to him, but the price would stay at $4000. He has until next weekend to have the cash for it.

butterschnapps

(´・ω・`)
Reaction score
This just in. dude who was going to buy the rig isn't buying it and I will have the rig tonight for more pictures if anyone wants to pick up this deal. I will include an Agile Septor 828 in tribal purple with the hard case. just pay shipping. $4000 + shipping

butterschnapps

(´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Already had a cash in hand offer for $3800, but he also wants the 8 string and I am not accepting that. I am asking for $4000, and the rig is already $1842.20 cheaper than it would be brand new. With the guitar, It's $6912.20 brand new, not including the shipping costs I spent. That would drive it up another $300 or so. I figure I'm giving people a killer deal.

So, I have asked for $4000, for what would cost $6912.20 brand new not including shipping. That's almost $3000 off of what I spent not even a year ago. The gear hasn't lost that much value, and it's all still cheaper than what you'd find used online.

butterschnapps

(´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Looks like I won't be selling this rig after all. The car was supposedly totaled. This morning I just got up and googled my guess about what happened, srs cut fuel line, I reset that and now I gotta get the air bags replaced, $150 and I can fix that myself, and then the windshield, that's $300 to have professionally done.

butterschnapps

(´・ω・`)
Reaction score
Opened back up, about to be homeless because everyone got laid off. selling everything and hopping a train oit to Seattle. 8 string is gone as wwll