ART X-15 Ultrafoot, MIDI controller.

Discussion in 'Gear For Sale / Trade/ Wanted' started by Variant, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Variant

Variant Banned

I figured since I've got a new Ground Control Pro on the way, I'd see if I could pass this dust collector onto someone who could use and appreciate it:

Description: What it is is what it is: An ART X-15 Ultrafoot, MIDI controller with two built-in expression treadles. Includes original power supply. Its pretty old, but in good condition (some scratches on the bottom, rust on the treadle nuts, slip tape worn a few places). For those who haven't seen/used one, its a pretty heavy affair, all steel, nice rubberized seals for the switches, smooth pedal control. Plus, it's got some serious '80s pink going on, so if you're in a scene band, I'm sure that's instant cred or somthin'... the brightness will keep you centered on-stage when you crabwalk, guaranteed. Look, they even make some Kayne shutter-shades that'll match (not included):

[​IMG]

Modifications: Use. :lol:

Accessories: Original power supply. Manual is long gone, but I'm sure you can download it.

Contact Info: Here on sevenstring.org, I'm on daily, or variant1@gmail.com

References: Cadenhead, he's seen me drunk enough to require assistance ascending a flight of stairs. That, and he knows I won't fuck you over.

Price: $120/OBO, and I'll get the shipping since the girl down at the UPS Store is hoooooottttt... and I need an excuse to go ogle her. :agreed:

I mean, just look at this thing... precisely what any good Vinnie Vincent Invasion cover band needs to switch their racks 'o junk: :metal:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]