Aristides Guitars

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
I love that two tone look of a gold bridge with black hardware accents. I know people don’t like gold in general (me included) but on certain colors it looks killer. That’s a great look, @getowned7474 !

getowned7474

Neck_Pro
Reaction score
I love that two tone look of a gold bridge with black hardware accents. I know people don’t like gold in general (me included) but on certain colors it looks killer. That’s a great look, @getowned7474 !
That picture is just from a random guitar online not mine sadly. I just based my color scheme for my order (mostly) off of that. I thought the two tone looks great and the gold goes very well with the rose gold chameleon finish for sure. I considered going for a two tone chrome with gold saddles and pickup screws like PRS. Wanted something a bit more vintage inspired so ended up choosing chrome. If any finish was suitable for gold though this is the one.

highstringer

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I love Aristides. I've a 060R. It's extremely well built superstrat akin to to Suhr models.

ZeroS1gnol

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Got word that my build is finally completed and shipping out next Tuesday! Now I can stop checking my email eight times a day on average like a lunatic.
Sick!

Just wondering, how often did you get updates? I placed my order in May and only got one update so far, of my fretboard.

Ben Pinkus

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
^ I placed my order in March/April I think and I've had 3 updates:
1, Fretboard
2. Body
3. Body+fretboard

robotwithhumanhair22

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
^ I placed my order in March/April I think and I've had 3 updates:
1, Fretboard
2. Body
3. Body+fretboard
Mine was similar, though the very first update was a render of the fretboard due to the custom inlay I had requested.
They sent me a picture of the body+fretboard when it was ready for the electronics / hardware and sent me the final pictures akin to what you see on their social media when it was ready to ship.
Any day now...

SpaceDock

Shred till your dead
Reaction score
I ordered very basic build in April and had no update except when I emailed them. Very prompt reply with pictures.

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
I was going to tag you, but it doesn’t have a trem :lol:
I know - as much as I want one, I won't order one because A) They're expensive new! B) Apparently there is a trem being worked on?

But yeah, a sparkle (twinkle-ish!) pink looking version like this, with a light FB, would be killer. OR, a shell pink one, with gold hardware, and a light board. Those two really are killer finishes they've got. Just the exact right shades of pink.

StevenC

Javier Strat 7 2024
Reaction score
Can someone just order a None Pizza With Left Beef Aristides already and get it over with? This thread has gone on long enough.

Reactions: MFB

robotwithhumanhair22

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I know - as much as I want one, I won't order one because A) They're expensive new! B) Apparently there is a trem being worked on?

But yeah, a sparkle (twinkle-ish!) pink looking version like this, with a light FB, would be killer. OR, a shell pink one, with gold hardware, and a light board. Those two really are killer finishes they've got. Just the exact right shades of pink.
The thought of a 9-string trem makes me want to hyperventilate.
What a time to be alive for guitar nerds.

tom schelfaut

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me whether they stick to their estimated build times? The raw is 6-9 months according to the site..