Anyone like Invent Animate?

BlackFalcon17

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I couldn't find a thread on this band, correct me if I'm wrong. They just dropped a new single, hopefully this means a new album is on the way.
For me these guys are everything I liked about Northlane pre-Node and they expanded on that sound. Can't wait to see them live this summer!

BlackFalcon17

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I had no idea they changed, something happen to the previous dude?

Ben Pinkus

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Yeah old vocalist left in 2018 I think and was replaced by the Aviana vocalist not sure why tho

Brayden Buckingham

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Seen them live front row on the Trilogy Tour with Silent Planet , Currents , Greyhaven and Anthems . Great show . They played Celestial Floods and Dark , my 2 favorites by them . Their most recent album was by far the best metalcore release in years in my opinion , flawless front to back . The EP Sun Sleeps was ok , I got a vinyl and t-shirt , but this new song is sounding right up my alley . I'm actually seeing them again in about 13 days with Thornhill , Alpha Wolf and Erra . If you're a Vancouver local we can link up ! But yes , I'm excited for them all . Trust me , they will be good live .

Masoo2

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I've been very happy to see them continuing to progress and grow over these last few years, but I still think Everchanger and Stillworld are among the best progressive metalcore releases of all time.

I miss Ben ;(

FancyFish

bruh
Reaction score
Really liked their last album, but I LOVED their latest EP. Hopefully they include some songs with that style in the new album.

Latest posts