Anyone for an online colab? (I'm a drummer)

Discussion in 'Musician Classifieds' started by blastBeat47, Jun 21, 2019.

1. blastBeat47

blastBeat47 SS.org Regular

Hi all,

Since I've become 'band-less' recently and is very hard to find guitarists around here that are into what I like, I'm looking for people that want to collaborate with a drummer on some of the following styles: djent, deathcore or any other variation of modern metal.

I've been playing for 15+ years in bands and what not and I also have formal training as a musician (not that it matters that much). Looking for people that can record good sounding tracks for me to be a part of. If we end up making something good, I wouldn't mind if things escalated to a video colab or an online release of some sort.

Message me if interested and I can send you videos and tunes of past project and bands I've been in.

2. WhiteLightOfDeath

WhiteLightOfDeath Hidden Sword

Please send me some stuff...PMed you
    I’m in the same boat, I’m a lead guitarist (pianist and singer)

3. Westdog666

Westdog666 True Djentleman

Hey blastbeat47,

I’m a guitarist into all sorts of styles.

Here’s a recent collab I did with another guitarist

Let me know if you want to do a video together!?!

4. Westdog666

Westdog666 True Djentleman

By the way I’m the long haired Ibanez dude doing the solos lol

5. alessandroarzilli

alessandroarzilli SS.org Regular

If it's an online collab, then I'm in. If not, sorry.

6. Kat Evans

Kat Evans SS.org Regular

If it leads to the formation of a main source of income money making recording and touring band are you available?

7. Christopher Har V

Christopher Har V Real name: Max Prog

I'd like to have a real drummer collab with me! Haha, here is a sample of what I offer as a guitarist:

8. Merrekof

Merrekof SS.org Regular

I'm mainly a bassplayer, band-less since a couple of months.

An online collab would be cool. Don't have anything online to show, though..

9. Kat Evans

Kat Evans SS.org Regular

Is this current now, again? Funnily enough I was planning a trip for 2 months to Sofia last year to look after a pack of 11 dogs (I live in Barcelona and am expat American & lived in the UK 20 years...)

I am a female singer/songwriter who is doing probably what will be described as a djazz type thing, although I haven't listened to any music in this category as I am just doing my thing, guided by my own influences. Recently got a 7 string guitar so I could write & add riffs to tracks I was about to record at a friend's studio in France, but then the quarantine happened. And I am writing all of the parts ie keys, bass, strings, Logic Ultrabeat drums, horns and other samples, and last but definitely not least-djenty guitar. Also was looking at getting a Roland Octapad 2nd hand, but the one on offer doesn't come with bass drum pedal :-( I can play basic db drum kit so wanted to be able to add the fills etc.

But working with a drummer would be even better.

10. Kat Evans

Kat Evans SS.org Regular

Is this current now, again? Funnily enough I was planning a trip for 2 months to Sofia last year to look after a pack of 11 dogs (I live in Barcelona and am expat American & lived in the UK 20 years...)

I am a female singer/songwriter who is doing probably what will be described as a djazz type thing, although I haven't listened to any music in this category as I am just doing my thing, guided by my own influences. Recently got a 7 string guitar so I could write & add riffs to tracks I was about to record at a friend's studio in France, but then the quarantine happened. And I am writing all of the parts ie keys, bass, strings, Logic Ultrabeat drums, horns and other samples, and last but definitely not least-djenty guitar. Also was looking at getting a Roland Octapad 2nd hand, but the one on offer doesn't come with bass drum pedal :-( I can play basic kit so wanted to be able to add the fills etc.

But working with a drummer would be even better.