Any SSO Vapers? (Electronic-cigarettes)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by will_shred, Feb 24, 2014.

1. dedsouth333

dedsouth333 That one dude...

Yeah you could get a Profanity II Mini for less than $15 and they're pretty great IMO.

2. atrfan1

atrfan1 SS.org Regular

I use one when I'm indoors, travelling, and fishing. Got a little MadVapes one for about 20 bucks, and it works really well!

3. will_shred

will_shred Wannabe audio engineer

So my girlfriend noticed that my vamo has been really ....y latelt and asked me if I wanted a new mod as an anniversary present. I said hell yes, and she found this beauty on eBay. Its a stingray that comes with a nimbus RDA. It also comes with a magnetic firing switch, and silver plated contacts. She sent me this pic to tease me. Hope my vamo holds out until July.

[​IMG]

Also, dat drip tip doe.

[​IMG]

4. Ralyks

Ralyks The One Who Knocks Contributor

Went out yesterday and finally got a new one after losing mine a month or so back, Got a KangerTech EVOD 2 tank and with the larger battery. Hits like a dream and battery has some good life time to it.

Last edited: May 3, 2014
  5. dedsouth333

dedsouth333 That one dude...

That looks awesome Will! You're gonna have to tell us how it is.

Edit: And of course when I try to post it it quits working but it's bad ass nonetheless. :lol:

6. caskettheclown

caskettheclown Sexytime!

Got the brass stingray! Its super nice and hits like a champ!

[​IMG]

That is my current setup! Copper nemesis with Omega clone. .2 ohms so its not bad but I use it so people can try out my new flavors I made without choking.

The 26650 stingray is a .09 ohm build and hits like a TRAAAIIIIINNNN! Battery life isn't half bad either. Its got a TOBH dripper clone on it.

Been selling some bottles of juice too! I got a root beer flavor, a chocolate covered blueberry and a smurfberry clone that people enjoy. Got a ton of others flavorings and stuff coming this week.

ALSO GOT A COPPER 26650 HADES CLONE ON THE WAY!

7. will_shred

GAS much dude? hahahah

that's seriously awesome. But, .09? Your one crazy mofo.

8. will_shred

So, I took a dremel to my iTaste VTR, now it fits my Kayfun and consistently reads the ohms correctly.

How sexy does that look?

[​IMG]

9. CloudAC

CloudAC Call me Charlie :)

Fellow vapist here also! Wished I noticed this thread sooner, been vaping for 2 years now!

Here is my coloured Nemesis and Brass Kraken, pretty much my go-to device. I also have a SS Chi-You, Brass Nemesis, Patriot and Omega. Favourite liquids currently are Red Astaire and Forbidden Fruits!

[​IMG]

10. Metaldestroyerdennis

Metaldestroyerdennis Heavens Football Bat

I got an ecig for my 18th birthday from my friend which was awesome. About a month later I got a blood test done for the absorica I take and was told my triglyceride levels had shot through the roof since the last time and this would have to be monitored. I stopped immediately. Main ingredients in ecig juice: propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin. Triglycerides are esters formed between glycerol (glycerin) and fatty acids. This is probably not an issue for a lot of people, but the history of heart disease in my family along with the human biochemistry I just learned was enough to make my doctor's concern hit home. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but I thought it was relevant information. On a side nots, you guys have setups that make me jelly.

11. caskettheclown

caskettheclown Sexytime!

Generally vaping is pretty harmless aside from the nicotine which is debatable unless you have a pre-existing condition or allergies.

I got a COPPER HADES MOD WITH AN IGO M rda recently. I've got it set up to .09 ohms.

I've also got ROYAL WIRE which is wire that is much less resistance than normal Kanthal wire so when I build again i'm shooting for .05 or .04, this royal wire heats up a lot faster and cools down faster. The downside is you can dry burn it for long at all or it'll burn in half but i'm where I can dry burn for a second to even everything out and wick so its not a big deal.

12. stevexc

stevexc SS.org Regular

Vaping is insanely dangerous... for your bank account :cool: Mine thanks me for quitting, haha.

Smoked for about 4 or 5 years, picked up my first e-cig in 2010, smoked my last cigarette late 2012 (October 25, 2012!), and haven't used my e-cig since last fall. Was using a K100 mech with a Bully dripper, thing kicked up some nasty fog. It was awesome. According to my little app, I've saved about $2,750 from not smoking... $1,950 of which I spent on vape supplies, haha. Totally worth it, though!

13. caskettheclown

caskettheclown Sexytime!

Thats the thing it doesn't HAVE to be expensive. The start up cost is a little much but after that you'll just be buying juice which isn't that bad. Its a hell of a lot cheaper to if you make your own like I do.

I sell my juice to friends family and random people and that definitely helps my vape budget a lot.

14. AngstRiddenDreams

AngstRiddenDreams Filthy Casual

Just pick my first one up yesterday from Mount Baker vapor. It's a Kanger Evod and I'm currently using of mix of blueberry and strawberry. Loving it so far, this thread really compelled to make the switch from tobacco and I couldn't be happier. My only complaint right now is the flavors little bit weak so I'll make sure on my next orders to get flavor shots in everyone.

15. stevexc

stevexc SS.org Regular

If you're ordering from Mount Baker, I HIGHLY recommend Hawk Sauce and Ghetto Juice. SO GOOD.

16. AngstRiddenDreams

AngstRiddenDreams Filthy Casual

Yeah I've read great thing about the Hawk sauce and I really really want to try it. What are your guys preferred blend? Right now I have 80/20 Vg Pg with 18mg nicotine. I've heard that some citrus flavors cracked plastic tanks which is a bummer as I was really looking forward to trying the Arnold Palmer and lemonade.

17. stevexc

stevexc SS.org Regular

I was using 50/50 12mg, but cut down gradually to 0. 12 was my happy spot though, I only cut down to quit it entirely.

18. caskettheclown

caskettheclown Sexytime!

I got into an argument with my mother about my vaping well actually me making my own juice.

She claims i'm spending to much money on juice, well the supplies to make the juice. She also doesn't want me doing it because I use syringes to get exact measurements of each ingredient to mix.

"You're using needs and syringes it looks like a meth lab or something I don't like it. You CAN'T tell me its not for weed i'm not stupid!!" is all I heard last night.

She doesn't seem to get it in her head no matter how I tell her that its NOT for weed and that i've sunk a little bit of money in it BUT i've made most of it back by selling it and have saved a lot of money by not BUYING premade juice.

I just told her "I've said all I had to say, if you want to continue to be ignorant about this then I have nothing more to say to you about it"

GOOD NEWS is my royal wire came in the mail and my and my buddy built a dual coil on it that came out to be .05 ohms!!! Its a MONSTER! Juice sales have been good, not enough where i'm making all the time but regularly.

I'm working on some custard flavors and a french vanilla Frap. flavor as well. Results are taking there time as they have a long steep time but it'll be great when I get them perfected!

19. MikeH

MikeH Bring the gain

Wait, what? Your mom does know that there's no need for a syringe when smoking weed, right? :lol:

20. stevexc

stevexc SS.org Regular

People have died from injecting too many marijuanas! It's true!