Any SSO Vapers? (Electronic-cigarettes)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by will_shred, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Ralyks

Ralyks The One Who Knocks Contributor

Just got a bottle of JuicyVapor Butterscotch Caramel Cheesecake. Deeeelish.

2. Forrest_H

Forrest_H How can she slap?

Finally did a group shot:

[​IMG]

Sigelei Legend 15W w/ Nautilus Aspire (Mixed feelings on that tank)

MCV Panzer "Black Hawk" Edition Clone w/ Patriot Clone (Need better build :()

iTaste VV (just got today for traveling, loving it so far) w/ SMOKTech DCT tank (picked up another one today, yay)

Joyetech 510 Cigarette Battery w/ Generic Cartomizer (Got this as a gift from a friend a week ago as a birthday gift, don't really have a huge use for it, but I've wanted another little battery for awhile after my blu died :lol:)

3. vilk

vilk Very Regular

I've just gotten an itaste MVP partially because of the positivity in this thread! I still like smoking analogs (the few I've had since last week), but I'm really digging the vape.

But imma need some good juices if I want to stick with it.

I need some good brands for any of these flavors, if they even exist... But keep in mind I do not like sweet!
    Ginger(ale if need be)
    Spearmint
    Anise
    Juniper
    Rose
    Some kind of no sweet vanilla
    Clove
    Licorice
    Sassafras (no root beer)
    Camomile
    Cannabis (non thc)
    Honeysuckle
    Morning glory (sour is ok)
    Any kind of tea
    Lilac
    Opium (not drugs)

Or any flowery/herby flavor you know.

Thanks ahead !

4. AngstRiddenDreams

AngstRiddenDreams Filthy Casual

Cannabis in a vape pen...
    Oh wait I already have one for that.

5. atrfan1

atrfan1 SS.org Regular

I've completely quit smoking and vaping, but the absolute best flavor I found was acai berry. That stuff was awesome

6. Joose

Joose Custom User Title

On my drive from Nevada to North Carolina, about 3 hours in... my battery stops holding a charge. Then I dropped my tank. I defaulted to tobacco. This was about a month and a half ago.

I failed! Trying to convince myself to go buy new vaping stuff soon. This time I need to get a setup I actually enjoy more than tobacco. Last time, I was just able to convince myself it was more enjoyable, but it wasn't lol. But I know it can be, so we'll see what I end up with.

7. VBCheeseGrater

VBCheeseGrater not quite a shredder

Anyone else tried Space Jam Eclipse? Cannot get enough of it, tastes and vapes great. Only problem is, my cheaper juices now taste lousy, so it's hurting the wallet.

8. caskettheclown

caskettheclown Sexytime!

My vape business is doing well!

Heres what i've been vaping on
    Copper 4nine 26650 clone it has stupid strong magnets
    [​IMG]
    Copper vanilla clone , love it but its super finnicky with some atty's but w/e it hits like a train.
    [​IMG]

Then I have this bad boy, 2 26650 batteries STACKED so double the power! Its called the Congestus (Clone)
    [​IMG]

Currently got two stores my juice is sold in and 3 more lined up I think.
    8 flavors
    Banana creme pie
    mixed berries with vanilla
    strawberry lemonade
    peach lemonade
    peach's cream
    strawberry banana smoothie
    Strawberry vanilla with hints of cake
    blueberry vanilla with hints of cake
    [​IMG]
    BIG UPDATE

Buddy of mine is working on a box mod to put out via my company , dual parallel 26650 wooden box mod! Pics soon as I get it in my hands....

9. Pezshreds

Pezshreds SSBRO.org Regular

I don't use any of these guys (since going mechs), but I'll show my collection :)
    Left to right is MVP + Aerotank Mini, VTR + iclear30 (barely used that clearo, it's not great), and the Vamo V5 + Nautilus tank (best clearo IMO)
    [​IMG]

On to my favourite mech ^_^ A Black stingray + a black Tobh, thing is a beauty
    [​IMG]

And my second stingray with a helios
    [​IMG]

10. will_shred

will_shred Wannabe audio engineer

Stingrays are great!

Here's mine

[​IMG]

11. Forrest_H

Added this guy to my collection a few weeks ago (mind the cell pic and Dark Souls background :lol:) :

[​IMG]

Digging it a lot so far. I got it for a trip to Mexico, as I didn't want to bring a bag off 18650's or bring my low-life itaste VV. It vapes really well, and I LOVE the USB pass though and mobile charger function. I might sell off all of my other stuff since it's just sitting idle now. The carto tank is new too. Not sure what brand, but the store I go to has loads of these. Definitely better than my Aspire and shitty locking carto tank.

These were both purchased on days where they were out of colors, by the way :lol:

Also, I've been vaping with Electric Ember juice (Leander, Texas made), and it tastes great. A bit more pricey, but the difference in taste is worth it.

12. MikeH

MikeH Bring the gain

No idea what any of this shit is about. :lol: I'm a casual user (without nicotine), so I'm rocking the most basic setup. Vision Spinner battery, and some off-brand tank. Current flavor is by a local shop called Vapor's Choice. The flavor is called Asteroid. Sort of hints of strawberry, with a little bit of a citrus bite to it. 60/40 blend. Might try 70/30 next time, as I really only use it to play with the smoke. :lol:

13. Forrest_H

You may as well get 100% VG. My buddy makes liquid and showed me the difference between 50/50 and 100%, and it's definitely noticeable. Gonna have to get some of that mix once I rebuild my sub-ohm. :agreed:

14. Alex Kenivel

Alex Kenivel Stunt Guitar

Man, I haven't taken a toot since around the wedding, over a month ago. I notice it comes in fazes for me, few months on and a few months off.

I don't think im going to be buying anything special or new for vaping, but my wife and I have successfully converted a few our friends who haven't smoked analogs in quite a while.

I'm sure when my wife starts looking/acting pregnant I'll be dropping a new coil in my Kanger tho (in a few months too, faze on..)

15. Forrest_H

Finally rebuilt my sub-ohm. After comparing my atty to a friend's genuine Patriot, I realized why you don't buy clones :lol: janky posts err'where. I'm down to .5 ohms. Hits very nicely.

[​IMG]

EDIT: Sorry for the enormous pics guys, imgur on my phone sucks :(

16. Alex Kenivel

Alex Kenivel Stunt Guitar

aaaaand after a day or so of it "talking to me", I pulled out the ol eVic with the Kanger PT2's juice in it, untouched and kept safely in my draws drawer. Of course it tastes like bootyjuice in a nebulizer but why spoil myself with beautiful mango flavor when all I really want is a cigarette

17. will_shred

Jesus. If vaping has some side horrible side effect yet to present itself, Casket is going to be the canary in the coal mine :lol:

18. will_shred

Try The Vapor Chef, I think he might have an anise flavor.

19. nlaplante

nlaplante SS.org Regular

V3 eGo Spinner here. Starter kit from local shop. eLiquid made in Canada. Captain Black flavour. No more real cigarette. Life's good.

20. rjg3000

rjg3000 SS.org Regular

IPV2 and a Zenith is my daily carry. Just went down to 0mg so we'll see how long I can keep that up before I go back to 6. Probably not too long.

[​IMG]