Any SSO Vapers? (Electronic-cigarettes)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by will_shred, Feb 24, 2014.

1. MikeH

MikeH Bring the gain

2. will_shred

will_shred Wannabe audio engineer

have any of you ever tried juice from Five Pawns?

3. stevexc

stevexc SS.org Regular

I got a sample from them, it was mediocre. I was really turned off by their business practices - they sent out vouchers to people on /r/ecr "allowing" them to purchase a 30mL for like $25. A lot of hype but that's it.

4. AngstRiddenDreams

AngstRiddenDreams Filthy Casual

How would you guys feel about doing reviews of the juices you get? Just to make purchasing for the rest of us a little easier.
    I'll start with what I have. Keep in mind this is my first experience with E-Cigs so some of the things I mention might be common.
    Both juices from Mt. Baker Vapor
    Blueberry: Upon opening the strong smell of blueberry muffins (like the ones you get in vending machines) wafted towards me. It's a 80/20 VG PG mixture so it's a pretty thick vapor hit and with 18mg of nicotine it gives me a good throat hit. More so than I like, so I think I'll stick with 12mg from here on out. All in all with only one day of steeping the flavor is excellent. Not like a fresh blueberry, but blueberry muffin-esque. 8/10

Strawberry: 50/50 mixture with 12mg nicotine. Now this one is really smooth, I'd prefer the vapor thicker but it was a freebie. :lol: The taste is great. It has a somewhat artificial strawberry taste to it but it is very well done. On exhalation the taste resembles the smell of fresh strawberries so that is definitely a plus. I feel like this one is an all day vape for me. 9/10

Combination: The blueberry dominates the mixture with 5 drops of each, but all in all it is pretty tasty! Still have to get the mixture even before I can rate how much I like this.
    :yesway: Loving this so much.

5. caskettheclown

caskettheclown Sexytime!

I can't really do a review on juices I don't like.
    Why you ask? Since i'm making and selling my own juices so it would be bad business to trash talk other brands and such.
    https://www.facebook.com/AngryBuddhistVapes is the page but sadly i'm not accepting paypal or anything like that at the moment. That'll be in the future. I just made the page tonight so its still bland and plain and missing some stuff.

I WILL give recommendations and things like that though!
    Stuff I need to buy again
    Suicide Bunny- Mothers milk (Strawberry custard/cream/cake) its really good.
    Big Willies Custard- Vanilla custard with a touch of butterscotch. It surprised me actually, its done RIGHT with the butterscotch.

Made Alchemist- Custard matter. Fairy dust elixir, peachsnscream
    Cyclops Vapor- Everything they sell (4 flavors) is really good!

6. will_shred

One of my friends who recently converted to vaping had his Nautilus loaded with Mothers Milk, it was ....ing amazing. Though I didn't get any of the Strawberry, just really, really, really good custard.

So I went to a party last night and all my friends have pretty much switched to vaping, it made me so happy. One of them is starting to DIY his juice, and my friend Tyler showed me a locally made juice that's going to be on the shelves of the Three Days Vapor Lounge soon. It was awesome.

7. Joose

Joose Custom User Title

A true test of my willpower is coming...

I'm still craving cigs from time to time. I'm moving in with a very good friend of mine next week for a few months, but they smoke..... worse still, they smoke exactly what I smoked, and IN the house.

This, is gonna be rough. :lol:

8. will_shred

Sounds like it's time for an upgrade.

9. Forrest_H

Forrest_H How can she slap?

New mod (yay):

[​IMG]

No, it's not real. Not paying $200 for a mod :lol:

Also, got a Sub-Ohm atty:

[​IMG]

Again, clone. Running it at .4 ohms. Word of advice to those interested in Sub-Ohming: Don't use any liquid with a nicotine content higher than 12. Your stomach and lungs will thank me later :lol:

I'll post my own pics later, not really able to take pics right now.

10. Joose

Joose Custom User Title

Guess so. I've quit a few times in the past, but always end up around someone who smokes Camel Royals; I guess because it's what our little group started on in high school haha. I can never resist. I'm really hoping that still getting my nicotine fix will help me to avoid it this time.

11. sol niger 333

sol niger 333 I like stuff

I love it. Havent touched a cigarette for a month...Except once...and it tasted gross compared to my banoffee pie flavoured e cig! Haha. Cigarettes are $20 a pack in New Zealand so despite it looking a tad uncool it will probably take off..

Although the government might want people hooked on cigarettes with all the tax revenue they are getting so they will probably outlaw them soon

12. sol niger 333

sol niger 333 I like stuff

I have a lavatube and aspire nautilus with stainless steel tank...I get so much more smoke than with a cigarette and I'm not spedning $60 a week, I dont smell like shit/have cancer and I can smoke inside!!!

ALSO....if you can find 5 pawns GAMBIT flavour....get it

Little more expensive than every other liquid but...actually incredible

13. will_shred

What do you want that your current setup doesn't give you?

My favorite B&M is a five pawns dealer :fawk:

14. caskettheclown

caskettheclown Sexytime!

Five Pawns is great!

Just made a flavor that tastes close to moon pies!

Not sure what I should name it. Obviously can't just be "moon pies" as I don't wanna get sued. Any ideas guys?

15. rectifryer

rectifryer Banned

Your mom is concerned mom. I have a mom from alabama, she is also overly cautious and suspicious.

16. will_shred

So, I got a bottle of Mothers Milk by Suicide Bunny, loaded it up in my Kayfun, and man it's good. It turns out that my local B&M carries Suicide Bunny and Spacejam now! :fawk:

It's pricey, but so, so good.

17. will_shred

This thread has been dead for a while. If anyone is still watching, i'm just going to bump this with my new setup. VaporShark DNA 30+Tobh Atty. Running .28 gauge dual microcoils, comes out around .9 ohms and some change. Sorry for the enormous picture.

[​IMG]

18. dedsouth333

dedsouth333 That one dude...

Very nice Will.

I'm actually in the process of checking out some new tanks as we speak. So far the Kayfun is on the top of my list. The Nautilus is in second place. Anything else you guys think I should be taking a gander at? I'm still trying to keep this pretty simple and I'm not looking to start dripping or anything right now. I'm just looking for durability since I just broke my Protank mini.

I'm also in the market for some Max VG juices if there are any recommendations out there that won't make my wallet cry too bad. :lol:

Edit: Let me rephrase and say that a Kayfun clone is actually at the top of my list.:lol:

19. will_shred

Kayfun all day. I sold my Kayfun, I kinda wish I hadn't. I like dripping but I can't really do any smoke/vape tricks with my RDA.

20. dedsouth333

dedsouth333 That one dude...

Yeah, I think I'm pretty much sold on the Kayfun. It just sounds too awesome to really pass up. I guess at this point it's just finding a good dependable clone.

Any good Max VG ADVs to recommend?