Any Brits here?

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by hairychris, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Louis Cypher

Louis Cypher SS.org Regular

https://twitter.com/syrpis/status/1457351937922191366

StevenC likes this.
  2. Louis Cypher

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dublin_Regulation
    So.... turns out that the real reason for Brexit, stopping immigrants & refugees from coming to the UK, is another lie and fail as its now actually harder since England forced the UK to leave the EU. Now we have left the EU we are no longer part of the Dublin III regulations, which in a nutshell means that as a member of the EU a country can legally return a migrant or refugee to the first EU country they arrived in order to process their asylum claim. Unfortunatley every single brexiteer seems to have forgotten or is willfully lying about the fact that this no longer applies to the UK, it got left out of the oven ready deal Lord Frost & Boris signed. We could have agreed it as part of the deal to be the same as Denmark, Iceland & Switzerland but we didn't..... so now we fall under the general UN rules on asylum which means we actually have no legal reason to be trying to turn migrants back, unless we make individual deals with individual countries, which is why we are paying France a fortune to help protect the boarders that Brexit was meant to enable the UK to take back control of.... none of this is in any mainstream media outlets and no-one is picking anyone up on the same old BS as to why the UK is now seeing "record" migrant crossings this year (figures are still a drop in the ocean compared to nearly every other EU country but gotta keep the racists on board). The reason is Brexit.

_MonSTeR_ likes this.
  3. _MonSTeR_

_MonSTeR_ SS.org Regular

Another Brexit farce exposed.

This is a prime example of the brexiteers not caring about Brexit, just caring about winning their little playground games.

Louis Cypher likes this.
  4. Louis Cypher

Will no one think of the MP's families...... LOL!

ImNotAhab and _MonSTeR_ like this.
  5. _MonSTeR_

_MonSTeR_ SS.org Regular

I have to say that I do understand why MPs may want to protect their ‘second incomes’ I wouldn’t want changes to my own working conditions that mandated less money in my pocket, but at the end of the day, if the MPs who are working another 20 hours a week on a second job have so much time on their hands then they should be putting that time into being an MP and not into being a non executive director or what have you.

To me, it’s not about the money, it’s about the attention to the role and the conflicts of interest that undoubtedly arise.

Billy Connelly once said that anyone who actually wants to be an MP should automatically be banned from being one ;)

Chiba666 and Louis Cypher like this.
  6. Louis Cypher

A Tory MP actually asking, in Parliment, for the Human Rights act to be overridden in order to sort the migrant & asylum "problem" caused in actual fact by the Goverment hostile env to those coming to the UK for work or asylum and ironically, made "worse" by Brexit
    Utterly shocking but totally unsurprising.

7. _MonSTeR_

_MonSTeR_ SS.org Regular

If you were asked to describe how a typical old school conservative MP looks, that still photo as the thumbnail is absolutely perfect... ;)

Louis Cypher likes this.
  8. ArtDecade

ArtDecade John Bohlinger's Dank Stash

9. Louis Cypher

Wealthy Over Entitled Over Mighty Pig Fucking Cunts

10. ArtDecade

ArtDecade John Bohlinger's Dank Stash

WOEOMPFC. It is long, but I will allow it.

Louis Cypher likes this.
  11. Louis Cypher

Happy to shorten it to PFC's, then we can bastardise the KFC logo as brand for them with the colonel's c0ck in a pigs mouth

nightflameauto and ArtDecade like this.
  12. _MonSTeR_

_MonSTeR_ SS.org Regular

I don’t think I want to see that.:facepalm:

13. MFB

MFB Banned

Please don't do that, I started a joke in my office that "PFC" is short for Pretty Fucking Cool, like a parallel to PYT; so help me God if y'all reappropriate my acronym!

14. Louis Cypher

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Un-fucking-believable that the same papers that demonise refugees as scourgers and "cockroaches" are now all wringing their hands over this and blaming Macron, French police and the traffickers when if the UK provided a safe process for refugees and migrants to come here then they would not need to turn to the traffickers and innocent human beings which is what they are would not be dying trying to cross the busiest shipping lane in the world in dingies barely suitable to cross a lake. As per my earlier post Brexit has made this situation worse and yet people are blaming everyone but the UK, Brexit was to take back control of OUR boarders apparently and yet in the next breathe the same people are saying the French should actually be responsible for protecting our boarders?!!
    Children are dying and nothing will change as the Gov are trying to make things even harder for these people to get access to the UK because keeping a hostile enviroment to refugees and migrants is a vote winner here, but then this is a Gov that is happy that 4.5 million children go hungry everyday who are all already living here so why would they care about the children of "cockroaches"
    I am so ashamed of living in this country

Last edited: Nov 25, 2021 at 4:53 AM
    StevenC likes this.