So, technically the carve top was the Mark Six and this is the Mark Seven. I'm counting in order of completion. This is another scrap wood experiment - pretty basic construction. I used a cutoff from my neck through bass and some leftover walnut and a bit of bocote for the ferretboard. I love bocote 'boards. I thought it was actually too nice for this build but now that I've finished it, I'm really digging playing it. It's a 30" scale with a 20" radius board- got a few real blocks- and i love the long scale. Going to use 30" for my upcoming nine string! There's just a slight bevel on the body, and it's thin- only about 1 3/8". I trimmed the body curves slightly but I prefer my fatter, heavier builds. I'll try a couple chambered ones soon, too. I also did a shorter headstock on this one, but I don't like it. Not impale-y enough for me. Oh, also I did some kooky scarfing on her. Not Pond-y level, but it gave me a few ideas and helped me refine my techniques. Blah blah blah... Pics! Kitties! I tried to do another skeels-reverse-volute which I almost have down, and the neck heel and recessed the tuners and some other crud qhich may or may not show up on further builds. Thanks for putting up with my rambling guys! Stay tuned!