Angel Vivaldi indiegogo - just like Merrow/Loomis

Surveyor 777

I measure things
Reaction score
Saw this on another site. Angel Vivaldi is going the same route as Merrow & Loomis & gathering funds for his next album in advance.

But it will actually be split into 2 EP's, the first being more metal (like the music I'm used to hearing from him) and the second will be more acoustic/more mellow music.

Link to his site:
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/away-with-words-double-ep

I'm excited for this! I have all his stuff on my iPod & can't wait for more!

samdaman87

Metal Cholo
Reaction score
I really like this guys stuff! I don't know how in the hell this guy doesn't get enough props for the music he plays. I want to see him in a really cool band or with an awesome record deal. I would buy his shit all the time:hbang: Still have his Universal Language on loop on my ipod!

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I've had the good fortune to jam with Angel a couple times over the years, and it's sort of eerie just how good he is - incredibly fluid technique, and he just has this knack for applying it in ways that just sound awesomely musical. I'm excited for this release, and I definitely contributed. :metal:

AngelVivaldi

Contributor
Reaction score
Deepest thanks for the post! There’s close to 10 minutes of new tuneage in this video too, check it out

AngelVivaldi

Contributor
Reaction score
Unfortunately at this rate, it doesn’t look like I’ll be reaching the needed goal to get this album done. =(

With that being said, I will be broadcasting a live 5+ hour “SHRED-A-THON” at 1PM EDT, TOMORROW AUGUST 11th via USTREAM in one last effort to raise as much money as possible for this record! I'm going to try and play non-stop... even when i have to pee but highly doubtful it'll happen like that. It'll be fun to witness me trying tho

If you have any instrumental versions of your music/music you’d like to see me throw in, email an mp3 over to [email protected]. I can use all the material I can get my hands on! lol

ustream.tv/channels/angelvivaldi

Surveyor 777

I measure things
Reaction score
Angel still needs more funds. If you haven't contributed please think about it (or better yet, actually DO it).

Surveyor 777

I measure things
Reaction score
Just bumping this thread. Only 4 days left! Angel's over the $7000 mark but still short of his $7500 goal. Thank you to all the people who have contributed!!!

If you haven't contributed but are thinking of it, please do! He's an amazing guitarist and I'm looking forward to any new music I can hear from him. Some of his work: