Air Rifle For Trade

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by jacksonslut, Mar 22, 2013.

1. jacksonslut

jacksonslut dennaB

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:

Crosman Fury with Crosspoint 4x32 scope. Love love love this. But I need a guitar. Mainly looking for 7s. No deans or weird shapes please! 1200fps with pba pellets (they shoot like crap and are hard on the barrel) and anywhere between 900-100 with lead. I was shooting caps of soda bottles at 30 yards first shots. I have over 2000 pellets to go with this. Some tins I have counted 260 pellets over the 250 pellets. I use Crosman Destroyer EX mainly. They're great hollow point pellets. The other tins are the normal pointed hunting pellets. The hollow points are funner due to they expand and put big holes in cans and stuff. Very powerful rifle. And this is a springer. Not nitro piston. I only put 130 pellets so far through it. I believe this shoots between 16-18 foot pounds. It takes about 4-6 foot pounds to take down a squirrel humanly. So good for small game hunting and pesting. Very good for a survival situation. More quiet than a gun. You can get tons of pellets for cheap. So you won't have to waste ammo on small game. So very useful. And it's spring powered. So no worry about getting CO2 if things go down. Any other questions just ask. In new condition. Barrel is rifled. This is about 45 inches long. So a full sized rifle.

Modifications (if any): none

Accessories (hardshell case etc): none but will include box with all papers

Location (City,State or City,Country): Livonia MI

Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM

References (eBay or other forum userid): I have a few ask if you need them

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Trade for 7 string guitar mainly. I can include to Gerber knives or a sweet Tac Force spring assisted tactical knife. Maybe all three. the tac force has a seat belt cutter and a window breaker

Pictures: I'll get some if you really want them.