Adding to the weird dream theme (I Dream of Durero II)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by ElRay, Apr 7, 2008.

1. ElRay

ElRay Mostly Harmless

I guess the stress of getting ready for Afghanistan is starting to take it's toll. Here's my addition to the weird dream theme.

This just begs the questions:
    • How many times have Leo, distressed_romeo and I gone on somnambulistic ghost hunts in the past?
    • Why is Leo (who's first name is all over the site) referred to only by his online handle, but DR is referred to by his actual name (Which I think I've seen posted once)?

Ray

Durero likes this.
  2. Durero

Durero prototyping... Contributor

(Hah! THAT's what DR's name is!)

Woah dude, gamelan tuned ghosts! That certainly tweaks my imagination. Some interesting currents in the collective unconscious? :scratch:

Wouldn't it be cool if you could record your dreams into your computer and post them online? DreamTube? I definitely would have gotten a kick out of watching spectral analysis of 11-tone ghost moaning. Must have been Balinese ghosts.

3. Se7enMeister

Se7enMeister *Likes Basswood*

WTF?!?!?
    11 scale ghosts lol:lol:

4. Durero

Durero prototyping... Contributor

Yeah I used to have dreams of ghosts and monsters quite often when I was younger. They were never very menacing though, I seemed to get along with them well enough. :shrug:

5. Celiak

Celiak SS.org Regular

Dude, don't worry about Organist, it's not as bad as you would testicle. They have some great opium. I'll meet you at the rainbow beer, around robin. Then we can go overs some fly noodle grooves.